MakeupNail CareNail PolishesOPI
Taupe-less Beach - Nail Lacquer

Taupe-less Beach - Nail Lacquer

There's nothing optional about wearing this enticing taupe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Taupe-less Beach - Nail Lacquer!
Lauren B.
Sulphur, LA
Taupe-less Beach - Nail Lacquer uploaded by Lauren B.
I was in the market for a perfect light grey polish and this was perfect! I love OPI polish because it lasts a long time and the color isn’t sheer. OPI isn’t the cheapest nail polish brand but it’s worth the extra few dollars. And this color is amazing! It’s like a shade lighter than Berlin there Done That.
Amanda M.
Halesite, NY
My go-to perfect Taupe shade. I wear it all year long on my toes and always a fan of OPI nail polishes in general
Abby G.
Denham Springs, LA
This is my go to nail polish no matter what time of year it is. Such a great neutral color! The formula as always with OPI is great. Definitely recommend this color if you like nude and neutrals for your nails.

Looking for your answer?