Tatykake® Doublicious® Krimpets® Butterscotch Iced Sponge Cakes 6-2.75 oz Packages

BY TASTYKAKE #76 in Snack Cakes

What is it about Tastykake Krimpets® that make them so irresistible? We think it's the fresh baked deliciousness--not to mention the perfect combination of creamy butterscotch icing and moist cake! Tastykakes have been baked fresh daily and delivered to your local store for nearly 100 years. We know our consumers trust that our products taste fresh every time--and we guarantee it. see more...

• "These taste great with milk and is a great snack to bring to school/ work wherever you go!" in 2 reviews
  • "Though I am not a huge fan of butterscotch, these cakes are just sweet enough." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for your sweet tooth when you need an afternoon or after dinner snack! " in 1 review
Charlene G.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
these TastyKakes are absolutely delicious if you're not looking for chocolate. They are affordable and can be found in the bread isle. I would recommend purchasing this product. You can find it at your local grocery store. The taste is delicicious.
Jason T.
Jason T.
Verona, WI
This tastycake is a must try for people of all ages. It reminds me of a twinky, but it has much more flavor and better texture. They are tough to find, but very enjoyable once you finally get your hands on a box.
Lynna B.
Lynna B.
Tampa
These were delicious. Nice and fluffy. And very good dipped in milk. Although they may not be the best choice for a snack they definitely hit my sweet tooth craving.
Krissy H.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
Heaven in a little cake. The perfect combination of sweet and salty. Love butterscotch cakes. They are so yummy.
Katana A.
Katana A.
Philadelphia , PA
I just bought 2 boxes of these from Fresh Grocer (Shop Rite). They will never fail and the double icing is a big plus. If you like butterscotch candy then you'll love these things
Karyn D.
Karyn D.
Blue Springs, MO
I have always been a fan of these since I was little. The cake is very moist and not to crumbly. The topping is not to sweet and a great complement to the cake.
Great for lunch boxes or a snack anytime
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Danville, Wv
Love these!! Especially with a glass of cold milk! The first time I tried these it was because the book I was reading the main character always ate these and I wanted to try them!! Love them!
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
These taste okay but the frosting layer was so sweet my teeth hurt. Also left an aftertaste. Wouldn't purchase again.
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Kettering , OH
These are one of my favorite snack cakes. My son loves to eat these for breakfast and also for desert some nights.
bergeline j.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this but it feels soggy sometime and they put way to much cream on them also its to sweet and you can get tired of them up