Tattooed By Inky Gift Set uploaded by Ashley T.

BY INKY

Tattooed By Inky Gift Set
  • "Received this as a birthday gift a few years ago and finally used it up." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite perfume of all time." in 1 review
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
I don't think this stuff is that great. The lotions sticky, and the smell wears off not even 10 mins after spraying it. I've gotten it as a gift a few times, but I would definitely never buy it. I'll always use the actual Ed Hardy perfume. But never this stuff!
Robin W.
I got this as a gift it was OK smelled good for a little while .but after about 30 minutes I noticed a lot of other scents so it was not for me.maybe it's for little girls
lakira k.
Minneapolis , MN
The line smells good but the perfume is way too strong and thr lip gloss smells like the perfume. The lotion is very cheap and is definantly no gonna help with dry skin.
Kennedy S.
Received this as a birthday gift a few years ago and finally used it up. I love it and I would probably re-purchase it if I didn't have so many other scents to use up.
Dani C.
Joshua, TX
I don't like thi . It smells good when you put it on, but it only lasts for about 20 minute's. I think its more for a little girl then an adult.
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
This is my favorite perfume of all time. The scent is great. I would recommend this for anyone that likes sweet daring scents.
Alma J.
69105 VANDERVEER RD MECCA CA 92254
This is My must must have because its my #1 favorite perfume ever! Smells Absolutly amazing 👌 i love it!!
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Tattooed By Inky Gift Set this perfume smells wonderful I got this as a gift for Christmas one year and I loved it the moment I had smelled it's it's got hints of floral in it that isn't to overpowering and the shower gel is nice and 🇷freshing smelling and for the lotion it is silky smooth and leaves your hands nice and soft and smelling fabulous I would purchase this product