MakeupNail CareTATTOO JUNKEE
Wicked Lilac Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc

Tattoo Junkee Wicked Lilac Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc

by TATTOO JUNKEE

Tattoo Junkee Wicked Lilac Lip Paint and Glitter Set: Content: .11 fl oz lip paint and .05 oz glitter Long-lasting, smudge-proof lip color Lip color dries matte Cosmetic glitter included Go from matte lips to glitter lips in seconds 2-piece tattoo lip color set Lilac color

What is your favorite color in the lip paints?
Has anyone seen these anywhere besides Walmart?
Does this last long and not smudge? I'm trying to find a lipstick that's affordable that doesn't smudge? Like at all
Start your review of Tattoo Junkee Wicked Lilac Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc!
Adriane G.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
I just loved this, the duration is around 24 hours and I good you can drink and kiss with that
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
This truly is a hidden gem. I was wanting to purchase the Pat McGrath glitter lip kit, but my conscious kept saying "there's no way I should be spending THAT much." So, I searched for an alternative and thanks to YouTuber Glam Life Guru, I found this! I wore it to my company outing this weekend and I got SO many compliments and people just couldn't stop staring at my lips. I purchased the red, Pucker Up, and it's a beautiful blueish based red that would look great on many people. The formula was not drying on my lips at all, the only factor that can be annoying, is getting used to the glitter, but that's not a big deal at all. Let me tell you, I ATE, I DRANK, I TALKED all night and this stuff did NOT budge. I didn't have any glitter fallout at all through the night. When I got back to my hotel room, I literally had to scrub the product off my lips because it's that budge proof. Not scrub to the point where your lips are raw, but a gental face cleanser or oil helps remove the product. I would HIGHLY recommend to everybody who likes a bold look like this. I might have just sold out their Pucker Up stash because everybody wanted to buy it! The best part?? It's $6!! You cannot beat that.
Kk M.
Love this product definitely stays fresh. I was a first timer and loved the color as well.
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
The lipstick is sooo patchy and liquidy. I absolutely hate it. I wouldn't ever buy these again. The glitters, however, are pretty neat. I use them in my eye lools
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Once Tati gave her stamp of approval on this line, I knew I'd like it. I searched my town for them for months before my boyfriend found them (Walmart!) and the hunt was worth it. They provide such a smooth application and the color is very pigmented without being streaky upon application. They haven't feathered, bled, cracked, or flaked on me once. There is some slight fading after meals but a coat in the morning will last until the evening when my work day is done and that's more than I can ask. It doesn't come off when I smooth on my man and I never have lipstick rings on my coffee cups. For less than $8, you can not beat this little drugstore gem of a lipstick because the quality truly rivals that of higher end brands.
Zoicar B.
Este labial es maravilloso!!!! Deja un acabado mate!!! Lo recommendaría usar más en la noche , por ser este color muy profundo. Me fascina !!!!!
Lisa S.
Hopkinsville, KY
Tattoo Junkee Wicked Lilac Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Lisa S.
Love the formula and color but not the glitter. Staying power good even after breakfast
Savannah C.
These lip paints are beautiful! I love love love them! They are a little pricey, but totally worth it. They're super easy to apply, but the glitter does make things a little messy. I would definitely recommend to others who love fun and sparkly things!
Valeria Z.
Lockhart, TX
I don't use the glitter but the lipstick colors are beautiful i have two of them and they are drying but they are also very beautiful
nicholette D.
Grandville, MI
Tattoo Junkee Wicked Lilac Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by nicholette D.
This is one of my absolute favorite lipsticks! It is a gorgeous matte lilac color. I didn't have any bleeding and it was long lasting!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...