Tattoo Junkee Tickled Pink Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Misty B.Tattoo Junkee Tickled Pink Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Alina L.Tattoo Junkee Tickled Pink Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Kristin J.

BY TATTOO JUNKEE

Look your best with this Tattoo Junkee Tickled Pink Lip Color and Glitter Set. It has a changing style that pairs with both day or nighttime fashions. The long lasting lip color allows you to go from matte look to glitter lips in a matter of seconds.... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rose L.
This set is gorgeous. I love these kits I have a few. This is a bright pink lipstick with a lavender pink special effects glitter powder. It's stunning. The only problem with these is that the formula is patchy. It takes a few applications to build up the product to overcome the patchiness, but once done it dries down and the glitter powder applied it lasts!
Bridget C.
Cleveland
There really isn’t one thing that I can say I don’t like about my TattooJunkees, I have like 6-8 of them and Love every one of them! And the price is ok! #TattooJunkeed 😘
Misty B.
I love all of their shades, as there is so many different colors. Each shade comes with a glitter or shimmer that you over lap on the lip paint. The color and shimmer go great together, giving off a shimmer and shine to your lips. It doesn't smudge and its long lasting.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
Very vibrant pigment. Goes on smooth and dries fast. I like it with and without the glitter. I'm not sure what color I bought. It's basically Orange. I found it on clearance for 3.50 so I figured, why not try it? It's definitely worth full price. The glitter is very extra. I would only use the glitter if I were going clubbing. I will be trying the other colors. I've been looking for a permanent lip wear because I have a 9 month old who loves to smear my make up with sloppy baby kisses. This stuff really sticks and it looks hot too.
Jenna L.
Eagle, ID
My favorite liquid lipstick formula by far. This shade is 80s pink dream fantasy. The formulas are consistent in texture and longevity as well as EXTREMELY opaque. I rave to all my makeup lovers that THESE ARE IT.
Alina L.
Vancouver , BC
This is one of my favourite matte liquid lipsticks! ❤ I got mine from Winners for only $4! The formula is pretty good, it is soft and has a velvety finish. The glitter that comes in the set matches the lipstick colour and stays very well once you apply it. Would totally love to try more colours!