MakeupLip MakeupLipstickTATTOO JUNKEE
Sparkle Lip Paint + Effects - Sugar

Tattoo Junkee Sparkle Lip Paint + Effects - Sugar

by TATTOO JUNKEE

Sparkle Lip Paint + Effects - Tattoo Junkee Sparkle Lip Paint + Effects is long-lasting, high-pigmented lip color with 2 looks in 1! Bold, bright color for AM and finely-milled Effects for a sparkle lip in the PM. Tattoo Junkee's Long-Lasting Smudge Proof Lip Paint in Sugar is a light nude matte with a light purple undertone that looks great on any skin tone and is perfect for day or night. Give this lip color a flirty, fun finish by adding on the sparkle effects for a jaw-dropping, perfectly prismatic pout! - Sparkle Lip Paint + Effects

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tattoo Junkee Sparkle Lip Paint + Effects - Sugar!
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Tattoo Junkee Sparkle Lip Paint + Effects - Sugar uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Target
When it comes to choosing a lipstick, I am one of those who love shades, duration and of course texture. I discovered these lipsticks and am happy with their quality. Not only do I have one, they have some liner pencils that are quite a sight. I recommend them because they are affordable and of very good quality.
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
Tattoo Junkee Sparkle Lip Paint + Effects - Sugar uploaded by Karen S.
The worst lip product I've ever tried. It dries so much, it feels sticky, it looks horrible on the lips. I don't know if it's just this shade (Cheeky) I swatched it on my arm and it looked so pretty. But not so much on the lips. I would say don't try it. Save your money. I also got a small burning sensation both on lips and arm.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Purchased at: Amazon
Honestly this is amazing product. It’s easy to remove and easy to apply . It gives your a matte look. And when you add the glitter it just looks so much better. I would recommend this to any make junkies that love bold and out of this world colors of lip gloss.
Bev M.
Tattoo Junkee Sparkle Lip Paint + Effects - Sugar uploaded by Bev M.
I just bought this Im not 100% sure how it looks with the effect on I just did a swatch and the smell is gross but I can give it a try
Vanessa A.
The packaging is so cute.The products are well protected from shifting and damage.The glitter topper was pretty hard to get open. The lipstick is a very pigmented light formula that needed just one swipe for application.The scent reminded me of vanilla sweet cupcakes.The formula felt very comfortable when applied.It was a bit sticky before it dried down.It does not transfer after it dries and the lips feel like a second skin. My issue is with the line inside the mouth It has not transition into the inside of the mouth.There was a bit of cracking when I smiled. Not much but enough to notice.. You need to exfoliate prior to application or you will get some crusty looking lips.I ate and drank ..There was no bleeding or fading. I swatched on my arm and added the sugar sparkle topper. It was a bit hard to remove. So I gather when it is time to wash this off I am gonna need an oily remover. Why I gave it three stars. the color on my arm and in the tube looked different when applied to my lips. Much lighter than expected.
Sarah L.
Bellevue, NE
I like the lip products from @TattooJunkie. I think they're well pigmented, and go on great. They last for quite a bit. It's not sticky, and looks great. However... I also tried their eyeliners (white and black duo). I was highly disappointed. It came to me dry as all get out, and remained sticky on my eyelids.. I didn't like it at all.
Abigale M.
Amherst, MA
Tried this on a whim and let me tell you, it was a BIG MISTAKE. The formula on the lip color was the worst I've come across. It dries quickly into a tacky mess that makes the lips look cracked and horrible. I threw the tube our immediately. The only redeemable factor is the sparkling powder it came with. I don't use it for my lips, though. It's highly pigmented and reflective so I use it as a highlighter or on my lids and it POPS there. Not worth the whole package. Do. Not. Buy.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
These are the best they stay on all day and are long lasting I love these because they are affordable . It sucks how they can’t be found online but it’s worth ordering it they can be found at ulta .
Ashley S.
Jamestown, OH
I absolutely loved the color and the price but the product itself is kinda tacky and sticky.. but it’s kinda no different from every other matte lipstick.
Christine V.
Spring, TX
Tattoo Junkee Sparkle Lip Paint + Effects - Sugar uploaded by Christine V.
Fell in love with this lip paint matte with glitter both are great and long lasting , at night I work at a bar and it stayed on all night without reapplying what I normally do previously. And the glitter affect is beautiful Tattoo Junkee Sparkle Lip Paint + Effects - Sugar

Looking for your answer?