MakeupTATTOO JUNKEE
Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc

Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc

by TATTOO JUNKEE

Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Color and Glitter Set, Two Pieces has a long-lasting formula. A bold lip is the ultimate statement accessory, especially when you top it with glitter. This lip color dries matte and is smudge proof, so that your makeup...

Does anyone know the name of the glitter that comes with this? It usually says on the back of the package but I don't have mine anymore.
Where can I find this?
I've been debating on buying a few of these because I'm not sure if they will be good. I'm wondering if they will be drying, uncomfortable, and start cracking?
Start your review of Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc!
I LOVE this entire companies line of lip kits. The glitter/pigment is an amazing compliment. You can get about 6 lip looks from each $5 kit. I love this color in particular. It's a more orangey red. Stays put on prepped lips. Use sugar scrub.
Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Jamie R.
I had seen this in store but after watching Tati's review I went and bought it. She gave it great reviews and I totally agree with her. The liquid lipstick its self is a great formula, doesn't dry out lips as much as other liquid lipsticks. I will wear this without the glitter even. The glitter though makes a statement and it stays on very well after applying it right after the lipstick. I was shocked how well even when drinking and eating. I always get tones of compliments when wearing the glitter, it really makes a statement and I have even used the glitter on top of my eyeshadow. This is a great liquid lipstick for a great price and it's a bonus that it comes with glitter, which cosmetic glitter is usually pricey as well. I have this shade but wish I could find more shades in store. I'v been able to find a few but nothing I would wear. I may have to order from their website! The red glitter is really great for many holidays, I have worn for 4th of July, Christmas and Valentines day. What better excuse to wear a glitter red lip than a holiday!
Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Ashley B.
I applied the lip paint in smaller sections so it would still be wet when I put on the glitter. I just used my finger to apply the glitter, but a brush would make it less messy. To clean up around the edges I used a piece of tape, but I did still have some glitter on my skin. At first I thought it would feel uncomfortable, but I actually forgot I even had it on. I definitely ended up eating quite a bit of glitter and it would transfer a small amount. I never noticed the lip paint transferring, just the glitter. After eating there was a pretty obvious line in the center of my lips, but it still looked okay. It continued to fall onto the skin, but honestly most of it was still there at the end of the day.
Henderson, NV
BEST LIQUID LIPSTICK!! For the price of this it is amazing, the glitter is fun to play with but it's really all about the liquid lipstick!
Minneapolis, MN
If it weren't for the glitter this would get five stars. The glitter for me is a waste the fallout is horrible and the staying power. The lipstick is worth every penny of the kit.
1158 Stark Ln
I was beyondddd stoked when I realized tattoo junkee is is wayyyy better than I ever thought it would be. Was skeptical because of price but now I'm obsessed. The lip products aren't sticky and stay on alllll day! Highly recommend.
Falkville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I was so disappointed in this. I wanted so badly to love it but I just couldn't. The lippie doesn't go well by itself which wouldn't be a big deal except the glitter doesn't stay on very well or very long. It's a bit messy honestly as well. The colors are beautiful but the lip is more of a gloss than lipstick. It was relatively cheap and I had such high hopes for it but it didn't do it for me.
Lutz, FL
I love the color and the quick dry formula but it does smear easy and wears off after a few hours. The powder shimmer topper is nice and does stick well to the formula if applied properly. I wouldn't buy again though.
Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Erica H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really enjoy this lip product. I don’t use the glitter topper. But the lipstick on its own is so beautiful and the perfect red. I think it looks beautiful with the glitter topper if that’s what your into if not still beautiful.
Orlando, FL
So much pigment! I absolutely love tattoo junkee products they’re really inexpensive and great if you want to branch out of your makeup comfort zone! I would highly recommend these! I like them a lot and suggest them