Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc

by TATTOO JUNKEE

Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Color and Glitter Set, Two Pieces has a long-lasting formula. A bold lip is the ultimate statement accessory, especially when you top it with glitter. This lip color dries matte and is smudge proof, so that your makeup...

Does anyone know the name of the glitter that comes with this? It usually says on the back of the package but I don't have mine anymore.
Where can I find this?
I've been debating on buying a few of these because I'm not sure if they will be good. I'm wondering if they will be drying, uncomfortable, and start cracking?
Start your review of Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc!
Grand Ledge, MI
Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Chelsea L.
This product is definitely long lasting. It doesnt make my lips feel too dry. The shimmer is pretty but so is the lipstick alone. My only issue is its more of an orange red which is fine for me but the color of the tube doesnt quite match the application but all in all I really love this product and I will buy again.
north attleboro
Totally kissproof and glassproof! Ate a greasy oily dinner and it stayed through it as well as several cold drinks. Put it on at 6pm and it's currently 10:30 and still going strong. Have yet to try it with the glitter but super impressed. Dries down quickly but light to wear and comfortable. No lip liner needed. Highly pigmented. Love it and already wanna buy more.
1,487 reviews
This set is gorgeous. I love these kits I have a few. This is a bright red lipstick with a red special effects glitter powder. It's stunning. The only problem with these is that the formula is patchy. It takes a few applications to build up the product to overcome the patchiness, but once done it dries down and the glitter powder applied it lasts!
Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Jamie R.
I had seen this in store but after watching Tati's review I went and bought it. She gave it great reviews and I totally agree with her. The liquid lipstick its self is a great formula, doesn't dry out lips as much as other liquid lipsticks. I will wear this without the glitter even. The glitter though makes a statement and it stays on very well after applying it right after the lipstick. I was shocked how well even when drinking and eating. I always get tones of compliments when wearing the glitter, it really makes a statement and I have even used the glitter on top of my eyeshadow. This is a great liquid lipstick for a great price and it's a bonus that it comes with glitter, which cosmetic glitter is usually pricey as well. I have this shade but wish I could find more shades in store. I'v been able to find a few but nothing I would wear. I may have to order from their website! The red glitter is really great for many holidays, I have worn for 4th of July, Christmas and Valentines day. What better excuse to wear a glitter red lip than a holiday!
Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Ashley B.
I applied the lip paint in smaller sections so it would still be wet when I put on the glitter. I just used my finger to apply the glitter, but a brush would make it less messy. To clean up around the edges I used a piece of tape, but I did still have some glitter on my skin. At first I thought it would feel uncomfortable, but I actually forgot I even had it on. I definitely ended up eating quite a bit of glitter and it would transfer a small amount. I never noticed the lip paint transferring, just the glitter. After eating there was a pretty obvious line in the center of my lips, but it still looked okay. It continued to fall onto the skin, but honestly most of it was still there at the end of the day.
I got this product recently on a trip to Walgreens. I really fell in love with the deep red and the glitter. I've never tried Tattoo Junkee before this, so I was eager to try someyhing new. I really like how bold and pigmented it was, and I thought it was a great idea to add glitter so you can add glitter to your lips. My only dislike is that I did have to reapply it because I felt like it faded off as the day progressed. Overall, I felt it was a great affordable product.
Falkville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I was so disappointed in this. I wanted so badly to love it but I just couldn't. The lippie doesn't go well by itself which wouldn't be a big deal except the glitter doesn't stay on very well or very long. It's a bit messy honestly as well. The colors are beautiful but the lip is more of a gloss than lipstick. It was relatively cheap and I had such high hopes for it but it didn't do it for me.
Tattoo Junkee Pucker Up Red Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Ericah H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really enjoy this lip product. I don’t use the glitter topper. But the lipstick on its own is so beautiful and the perfect red. I think it looks beautiful with the glitter topper if that’s what your into if not still beautiful.
Bay Shore, NY
Love this color and formula. For $6.99 you can't go wrong. The only issue I had with this was the plastic from the glitter pot was hard to get out and when I finally did get it out it exploded everywhere. Think they need to rethink the packaging but the product is great!
1,139 reviews
This stuff is actually really good, but it is super drying on your lips since it's an alcohol base, and it stings a little when you put it on. It lasts a long time tho and they have really pretty colors. Target sells them for cheap right around Halloween!