Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsTATTOO JUNKEE
Past Curfew Purple Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc

Tattoo Junkee Past Curfew Purple Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc

by TATTOO JUNKEE

The Tattoo Junkee Past Curfew Purple Lip Paint & Glitter Set has a long-lasting formula. A bold lip is the ultimate statement accessory, especially when you top it with glitter. This lip color dries matte and is smudge proof, so that your makeup stays...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tattoo Junkee Past Curfew Purple Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc!
Demona K.
Honolulu , HI
Tattoo Junkee Past Curfew Purple Lip Paint & Glitter Set, 2 pc uploaded by Demona K.
This is my new favorite shade of purple. It is so bright and beautifully pigmented. I’m so excited to add some color to my other wise red and nude dominant collection. Be careful with your lines when applying!Tattoo Junkee - Lip Paint + Lip Effects Past Curfew (pack of 4)
Keyanna K.
Letohatchee, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this purple color. It’s bright and fun and the lipstick itself stays on long. It does have a habit of pilling up if you try to drink something with it on. Other than that I think it’s a good value for the price.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
I bought most of these colors from the Tattoo Junkee website and let me tell you, these are really long lasting color, I love the coverage on them and the powder or glitter that changes the up, the package on the glitter is really hard to get into and take off, I suggest using a fine tipped tweezers but I love these, it's inexpensive and a must have at least one.
Jenna P.
Cheswick, PA
Not my kind of scent. To strong. Even one pump is like bathing in it. I think that it seems like it's almost a industrial kinda of smell, or a cleaner they use in the air port bathroom.
michelle K.
I love this product! It really stays on a long tomr, it's bright and looks exactly how it says it will. also you don't have to pay a ton of money for it. it can make your lips feel a little dry but I personally don't mind this.
Andrea N.
This is new obsession! My classic look is a glitter lip, and this brand is amazing. The product isn't gritty and there is no need to reapply! Rock a glitter lip and try this product.
Meg N.
Sherman, CT
Love this brand i have almost every color this is one of my fave. So pretty sometimes you can get these for 3$ at walgreens or CVS i seem them there also ulta sell this brand but i never really seen it in store an nothing online from them in ulta but they do have a web site it just is like 10$ for just one lipgloss that’s why i like buying them when i see them in store but hey. N btw the new metallics are amazing i just bought 3 different ones at walgreens on sale for 3something.. check them out if u haven’t
Rose L.
1,785 reviews
This set is gorgeous. I love these kits I have a few. This is a purple lipstick with a purple special effects glitter powder. It's stunning. The only problem with these is that the formula is patchy. It takes a few applications to build up the product to overcome the patchiness, but once done it dries down and the glitter powder applied it lasts!
Daisy E.
I love these lispticks. I have the Past Curfew shade and i got the shimmer powder. This powder is amazing.

Looking for your answer?