Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint, Rebel

by TATTOO JUNKEE

Includes:1 Rebel Lip Paint 0.11 fl oz. 12M2 Lip Effects Net Wt.0.017oz. 18M (Sparkle and Chroma)Not tested on animals.Manufactured for© 2017 Tattoo Junkee1309 Pico Blvd. Suite ASanta Monica, CA 90405 USAwww.tattojunkee.comMade in China

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Kaolin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Bentonite, Fragrance, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), May Contain +/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77492 CI 77491 CI 77499), May Contain +/-: Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), May Contain +/-: Red 27 Lake (CI 45410:2) Sparkle: Mica (CI 77019), Sparkle: Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Chroma: Mica (CI 77019), Chroma: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chroma: Carmine (CI 75470); Directions for Use: Start with clean, dry lips. Shake the tube of Lip Paint well, before application. Using the wand inside the cap, apply Tattoo Junkee's Lip Paint to the lips. Lip Paint is a stay-all-day, smudge-proof formula. Allow the Lip Paint to dry, then dab your finger into the effects and apply to your lips for a purely prismatic pout! To remove, simply use your favorite makeup remover.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint, Rebel!
Natalie T.
Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint, Rebel uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: CVS
This lip paint is so pretty. Long lasting and doesn't dry out my lips. Very affordable and easy to use. Great packaging and easy to follow directions. I hope I can find more of these sets. Not sticky and dries down with a cute color. [product:tattoo-junkee-lip-paint,-rebel]
Lynne M.
Windsor Mill, MD
I am a lip products fanatic. But this was one of the worst lippies I ever used. It wore of almost immediately. And came off in patches. I tried three different shades and none of them worked. Left my lips feeling totally dry and uncomfortable. Horrible waste of money
Ana T.
Morristown, NJ
Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint, Rebel uploaded by Ana T.
Purchased at: CVS
OMG! I loved it! It’s basically three lipsticks in just one pack! It lasts the whoooole day and it’s so so so beautiful! Try it, you won’t regret! On the picture, I’m wearing the both shades on the same time. One shade on the left, other on the right.

Looking for your answer?