MakeupLip MakeupTATTOO JUNKEE
- Lip Paint + Lip Effects Skinny Dip - 2 Count

Tattoo Junkee - Lip Paint + Lip Effects Skinny Dip - 2 Count

by TATTOO JUNKEE

Tattoo Junkee - Lip Paint + Lip Effects Skinny Dip - 2 Count Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint + Lip Effects Skinny Dip is a barely there shade of nude pink liquid lipstick that looks stunning on any skin tone. Glam it up by adding the shimmery golden chroma effects that'll make your lips look sweetly sunkissed. Package includes one 0.11-fl. oz. long-lasting lip color and one 0.2-oz. container of matching shimmer powder. Rich, high-pigmented nude pink lip color Long lasting liquid lipstick - no

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tattoo Junkee - Lip Paint + Lip Effects Skinny Dip - 2 Count!
Keyanna K.
Letohatchee, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally one of my favorite nude lipsticks! It goes on smooth and it dries down well. I can put it on at 10am and only have to touch it up once. My only issue is that sometimes it can pill up. The fun comes when you add the lip effect to it. People can’t stop staring at it. It smells really nice too. I highly recommend it.
Molly M.
Phoenix, AZ
For the price range you can’t beat this formula. It isn’t a stain so it will rub off but does last and the color is amazing!
Patricia H.
1158 Stark Ln
I was beyondddd stoked when I realized tattoo junkee is is wayyyy better than I ever thought it would be. Was skeptical because of price but now I'm obsessed. The lip products aren't sticky and stay on alllll day! Highly recommend.
Reese N.
Birmingham, AL
This product goes on smooth, and is long lasting.. the option to use the lip effects give the lipstick and total different look depending on what you’re going for.
Bri M.
Chapin
A beautiful nude matte long lasting lip paint, with easy to apply effect. I will admit, I use the lip paint on its own more often than I do with the lip effect. The cost is minimal for the quality you receive. I can apply the lip paint at 8:00am and it will last through breakfast, lunch, many drinks, all the way through until almost 8:00pm without having to reapply.
Erica H.
Tattoo Junkee - Lip Paint + Lip Effects Skinny Dip - 2 Count uploaded by Erica H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the perfect nude color! I really enjoy this lip product. However I don’t use the glitter topper I still think the lipstick itself is very beautiful and I would recommend it just for the lipstick. So beautiful!
Emily P.
Palmdale, CA
I wear this everyday. I love this lipstick. The color pay off is amazing. Also doesnt feel that drying. It is kiss proof and lasts for a very long time. I bought multiple shades!

Looking for your answer?