MakeupLip MakeupLip & Cheek StainsTATTOO JUNKEE
Lip Paint + Lip Effects, Cheeky, Dries Matte Or Add Sparkle

Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint + Lip Effects, Cheeky, Dries Matte Or Add Sparkle

by TATTOO JUNKEE

Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint + Lip Effects, Cheeky, Dries Matte Or Add Sparkle

Long-lasting liquid lipstick that dries matte; Smudge-proof; Jar of lip effects (glitter) included

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint + Lip Effects, Cheeky, Dries Matte Or Add Sparkle!
Josie M.
Ocala, FL
This is one of my go-to matte colors. I actually use this instead of lip liner because of how much it stays on all day. they have more of browns and purples but I would like to see more pink colors in the matte color. I highly recommend this brand and for the price it's amazing.
Tanya H.
Duncan
Love this product! The colors are great and really vivid, you get 2 looks in one.  It is long lasting and not as drying as other products.  I wish it would last through the day but my inner lips tend to have to be reapplied after 5 or 6 hours. I plan on buying much more of this
Linda B.
These are so good they last long they don't smudge they're so good, it met my expectations I was so impressed that I got a few more and I will be getting more and I cannot wait and it came with a little glitter container so you can put them on on top of it while it's wet and it works awesome and it lasts all night I'm so happy that I found Tattoo Junkee cuz I'm so excited you definitely need to try it.

Looking for your answer?