Tattoo Junkee Lip Color Corrector, 0.03 fl oz

by TATTOO JUNKEE

In need of a quick fix? Tattoo Junkee Lip Color Corrector is the perfect solution for shaky hands or crazy car rides. Step out of the car and into the spotlight with a perfectly precise pout every time, even if the ride was a little bumpy. Put your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tattoo Junkee Lip Color Corrector, 0.03 fl oz!
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
I love this pen! It is perfect for fixing any little mistakes you make with your lipstick. I do however have an elf pen that is the same concept and I like that one better but if you want a sharper tip this pen is a better buy. You do have to wipe it quite a bit after getting off a bright colored smudge.
Rose L.
1,785 reviews
I use this to correct the lip paint special effects lip kits, this cleans up any messy lines from application of the lip paint kits. It works as it's supposed to and I also use this for cleaning up all of my liquid lipsticks.

Looking for your answer?