MakeupLip MakeupLipstickTATTOO JUNKEE
Chroma Lip Paint + Effects - Grunge

Tattoo Junkee Chroma Lip Paint + Effects - Grunge

by TATTOO JUNKEE

Chroma Lip Paint + Effects - Tattoo Junkee Chroma Lip Paint + Effects is a long-lasting, high-pigmented lip color with 2 looks in 1! Bold, bright color for AM and finely-milled Effects for a chroma lip in the PM. Tattoo Junkee's Long-Lasting Smudge Proof Lip Paint in Grunge is a dark shade of gray liquid lipstick that is gorgeously goth and hauntingly haute. Apply the rich, purple iridescent chroma effects for a lip look that is truly out-of-this world! - Chroma Lip Paint + Effects

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tattoo Junkee Chroma Lip Paint + Effects - Grunge!
Product Highlights
I have been talking about this brand and product for months now. These are by far the best liquid lipstick/Paints I’ve ever worn. This is my favorite color so far, and the glitter topped over it just makes for a gorgeous finish. They are very pigmented, go on smooth and extremely long lasting. The only thing to note is that they are in fact very drying, so I’d recommend moisturizing your lips before application!in reviews
Mary H.
Odenton , MD
Tattoo Junkee Chroma Lip Paint + Effects - Grunge uploaded by Mary H.
This is one of my favorite brands for long wear Matte liquid lips, and the toppers are amazing. You need to put two coats on or else it can come off a little streaky, and make sure you moisturize your lips because the formula can be pretty drying. But it definitely lasts all day, and I haven’t seen some of these colors anywhere else.
Denise B.
Salem, OR
I love Tattoo Junkee lip paints and toppers. The formula is amazingly lightweight and has staying power that I didn't expect. I mean, even with the lip toppers, the stuff stays and stays and looks beautiful all day. I have several colors and use multiple combos and the quality is consistent throughout.
laurence B.
San Antonio, TX
Tattoo Junkee Chroma Lip Paint + Effects - Grunge uploaded by laurence B.
Purchased at: Online
Decent and affordable liquid lipstick, I really love that it comes with a shimmer/glitter lip topper. You get a lot and you can use them on your eyes too. The liquid lip itself dries down nice, BUT if they sit for too long- like mine- they have a tendency to leak or something. It has this weird sticky, glue-like consistency on the outside of the bottle. The lipstick on the inside is fine, and I have had these for a while, so keep that in mind.
Maili T.
La Palma, CA
It goes on super velvety and once it's dried it won't come off. However it does dry out your lips. The China effect looks real awesome too
Jessie B.
Canton, OH
Love love love these. Great price. Awesome formula. The colors are so fun and the pigments to layer change your looks up to keep it fun
Sara L.
cochran
Tattoo Junkee is great! It is budge proof and the colors are very opaque and do not bleed and I LOVE they can be matte or metallic BUT my only issue with them is they are drying. This color in particular is more drying than any others I have, idk why. But besides the fact they are drying they are really awesome. Tattoo Junkee Chroma Lip Paint + Effects - Grunge
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Tattoo Junkee is hands down my absolute FAVORITE lip kit out there! For the price, the quality has never let me down! The possibilities are endless when it comes to making new shades with different combinations of lip paints and chroma powders, velvet powders, or glitters!
Rose L.
1,785 reviews
This set is gorgeous. I love these kits I have a few. This is a grey lipstick with a hot pink special effects glitter powder. It's stunning. The only problem with these is that the formula is patchy. It takes a few applications to build up the product to overcome the patchiness, but once done it dries down and the glitter powder applied it lasts!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I just bought a bunch of these from Walgreens. There were $6.99. Which I think is a little on the high end. They go on really smooth and easily. They have a nice smell to them which is a nice surprise. But with in minutes of putting the product on, I had found that it flaked off on to my teeth. I'll have to play with it to see if I can get better staying power out of it.
Katelyn K.
Indianapolis, IN
Tattoo Junkee Chroma Lip Paint + Effects - Grunge uploaded by Katelyn K.
I absolutely fell in love with ALL the Tattoo Junkee lip paint products! Grunge was the first one I purchased, and wasn't the last. Shipping was quick, price was GREAT, and the quality of the product, how long it lasts without fading or bleeding, is AMAZING. Tattoo Junkee Chroma Lip Paint + Effects - Grunge

Looking for your answer?