TATTOO JUNKEE

by TATTOO JUNKEE

Which stores sell this brand at the actual location and not just online?
Start your review of TATTOO JUNKEE!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle S.
Springfield, MO
I purchased the duo liners in white and black.  The black is fine, but the white liner doesn't work, the liquid doesn't come to the end of the applicator.  their return policy only covers damaged product, NOT defective!!
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
Their lip paints are bomb! Long lasting water proof type of consistency. It dried pretty quick . Its not sticky and very matte. The glitter part was a bit hard for me to work with it buy it comes out beautiful . Just make sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips 👌🏼
Amanda R.
San Benito, TX
I used the lip paint in the color hipster. It was absolutely stunning with the glitter on top. I got the red color too but I'm not sure the name. Absolutely recommend!
Sherry G.
TATTOO JUNKEE uploaded by Sherry G.
TATTOO JUNKEE uploaded by Sherry G.
One of my new favorite brands for liquid lipsticks. With each lip paint coming with a lip effect you get two looks out of each one and the effects look gorgeous and last very long. I was honestly surprised when I rubbed at my lips and saw no fall out.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
This is my new favorite brand for liquid lipsticks. They're so amazing! The colors are bold and true. And LONGWEARING... they last past a 13 hour shift. The only transfer I had was when I ate an apple. But besides that, wow, they are almost permanent. My only complaint is the glitter pot. I love the glitter- it transforms the look & color. And just makes them shine. HOWEVER, there's an inner lid under the main one to compact the glitter in, and when you try to remove it- you create your own glitter cloud. Then it's everywhere. On the countertops, in your hair, on the floor, you get the picture. I'm just sad I lost some of the amazing stuff. But other than that, I'm trying to collect all the colors. I started with Minx from Target at half off... went back to pick up some more, and got other colors for only 69 cents. So I was ecstatic. They're slightly drying but you don't really notice. Especially when you look in the mirror and see how awesome your lips look.
Christine C.
Smyrna, TN
Amazing liquid lipstick! dries 100%matte, zero transfer, long wearing! purchased from walgreens around Halloween. it was packaged with a glitter. did not use the glitter.
Ashley D.
TATTOO JUNKEE uploaded by Ashley D.
Best Matte liquid lipstick I can find in my budget! The color is bright and beautiful and lasts all day, including after eating and drinking anything. I can wear it all day and never smudge a thing. I've also bought their temporary tattoos and glitter tattoo kits and boy they last! I've had some of these last up to two weeks with regular bathing. They come off easy with baby oil so if you HAVE to have it off, no issue. Definitely a company I will be buying from over and over!