BY TATTOO GOO

Original Tattoo Aftercare Kit Tattoo Goo Deep Cleansing Soap for Tattoos and Piercings Use Helps eliminate germs on skin Drug Facts Active ingredient - Pupose Chloroxylenol 0.5% - Antibacterial Tattoo Goo Renew Tattoo Enhancing Lotion with SPF 30 Use Helps prevent sunburn Drug Facts Acitve ingredient - Purpose Homosalate 10.0% - Sunscreen Octinoxate 5.0% - Sunscreen Avobenzone 3.0% - Sunscreen see more...

Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
I was recommended this lotion by my tattoo artist, but ended up with the kit because Walmart does not seem to carry just the lotion. It was $14 which seems a little pricey if you’re just using the lotion BUT I was pleasantly surprised by the other products included. The wash cleansed my skin without drying it out (which really helped not making the itch last longer) and a little really went a long way. I loved the lotion. It was very moisturizing and again only needing very little to do the job. The scent of the two is a little strange but I attribute that to the ph balancing and sterile aspects. I used the balm on my other much older tattoos. I didn’t necessarily see them revived but it did give them a nice gloss over for the day. I just started using the renew sunblock since I’m cleared for the beach. It definitely works wonders on protection without sweating off quickly. It’s thicker and sticks to the skin without feeling tacky or slimy!

I so highly recommend this kit; but if you’re not looking for the kit definitely invest in the lotion.
Tina R.
Quincy, KY
I bought this a week before getting my new tattoo, reason being I had gotten one about six months ago and heard not only did it have product for that tattoo, but for the newest one I was going to be getting. ( Before I had always used A&D ointment.). I have to admit I was thinking how can this help revive old tats, with me having four, plus three newer ones. But I bought and used it, and I am totally impressed! Love that the kit has the wash, the lotion, renew, not to mention, some ointment included. I love the packaging of this. And the price was excellent. And it works! :)
Cody W.
Great products. Doesn't clog pores or leave a film or oily feeling on your skin. Also dries very quickly and leaves skin feeling moisturized for hours.
Areli S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this a week after I got my tattoo mostly because I didn't want to spend and I thought I had some fragrance free lotion at home. Once I switched over to this Tattoo Goo I could tell the difference in my tattoo and how it helped heal it faster . I recently got another tattoo and have been using this on it to keep it moisturized and cleaned properly. I highly recommend this for someone getting their first tattoo.