BY TATTOO GOO #12 in Tattoo Care

Tattoo Goo tattoo aftercare lotion-2 oz. (59.15ml) Tattoo Goo tattoo aftercare lotion was developed for people with sensitive skin. Tattoo Goo aftercare lotion is gentle enough to use on the face and is perfect for everyday use. With unique combination of vitamins A & D, healthy skin ingredients and proven moisturizers, Tattoo Goo tattoo aftercare lotion heals and protects dry skin. Quick penetrating enhances colors on new & old tattoos won't clog pores the water base formula works with your body to restore the skin's natural moisture balance. The non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly, penetrates deeply and provides long lasting protection against dryness. The lotion contains no alcohol, no petroleum, no lanolin, no mineral oils and no fragrance. The lotion can be used by itself or combined with the original Tattoo Goo. Tattoo Goo is the best product available for the treatment of your new tattoo. Unlike other commercially available products tattoo goo actively supports the tattoo community. What is Tattoo Goo? Tattoo Goo aftercare products are a combination of vitamins, herbs and other ingredients developed especially to aid your body in the healing and protection of a new tattoo. The majority of products currently used for the aftercare of new tattoos were designed to prevent infection in cuts, burns and scrapes-not for healing and aftercare of new tattoos. Tattoo Goo aftercare products are gentle enough for everyday use will not clog the pores of your skin that can retards the natural healing process. Tattoo Goo obtains natural moisturizers to enhance the colors and protect your tattoo for the life of your tattoo.

Kara C.
Knoxville
I wish I had known about this product when I had my first tattoo done. I bought this to help with healing and upkeep of my first color tattoo and it has kept it hydrated and vibrant since day one! I’m incredibly happy with this product and will continue to recommend to all of my friends with tats!
Lori T.
Marion, IN
My skin is too sensitive for this product. it will break out in a rash and cause an infection in the healing tattoo from the rash and open sores developing over the opened skin of a new tattoo area. Not a good thing for healing tattoos especially as a Tattoo Artist Myself and married to one. Our tattoos need to look pristine when healed! especially ones we have done on each other it speaks volumes about out work and talent. So unfortunately I do not use nor ADVISE others to use this product especially with sensitive skin which is prone to skin allergies or rashes.
.33oz Tattoo Goo Salve Tattoo Aftercare Ointment
Tiffany C.
Corryton , TN
This is a must if you have tattoos! It is so hydrating and it brightens even the oldest tattoos. I am a first time buyer and I will definitely buy again. It's a great value if you want to keep your tattoos beautiful!!!
Shiann M.
Palmerton, PA
I have a few tats (though I won't tell you where), Tattoo goo is the only product I'll use from now on. I've tried A&D ointment/ regular lotion/lubriderm. They are all "ok" at best. I used Tattoo goo on my last two tats and it was like there almost no healing process. Amazing. The flaking was minimal, the color looks great, and no itching!
Desstenie T.
Granite shoals, TX
I have 15 tattoos and every single tattoo I've ever gotten I've always used Tattoo Goo and it works amazing for me absolutely amazing it's not sticky it's not only at moisturize it's long lasting doesn't really have a smell to it I prefer it over Aiden D ointment I always uses for every touching and future tattoos I highly recommend it
Marissa T.
Albertville, AL
I've used this product for every single one of my (five) tattoos and it has let them heal beautifully! If ever the colors begin to dull I just apply the lotion and they look just like new so I recommend for any tattoo lover.
Tamara R.
This stuff is amazing for tattoo after care! I never use any other product for my tattoos! I love this so much I even use it as a moisturizer for my face because it doesn't clog your pores!!! LOVE IT!!
ANDREA M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I like the way this feels and how moisturize my skin feels for days afterwards. Is different from the goo because it soaks into your skin instead of putting a thin layer of sticky on the outside of your tattoo
Amber G.
Lancaster, WI
I have a total of 15 tattoos and I use this for every single one of them. Makes your tattoos bright and more beautiful. I won't use any other.
Iris O.
Pittston, PA
really nice stuff. brightens the colors of the tattoos you've had for years and keeps them looking clean and crisp.
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
maria s.
RESENDE
Eu simplesmente amo tattoo, ainda não tenho nenhuma mas estou para fazer a minha primeira e gostaria de saber se esse produto é muito bom para hidratar a pele e cuidar da minha tattoo? Obrigada :)

back