BY TATTOO GOO #7 in Tattoo Care

Tattoo Goo tattoo aftercare lotion-2 oz. (59.15ml) Tattoo Goo tattoo aftercare lotion was developed for people with sensitive skin. Tattoo Goo aftercare lotion is gentle enough to use on the face and is perfect for everyday use. With unique combination of vitamins A & D, healthy skin ingredients and proven moisturizers, Tattoo Goo tattoo aftercare lotion heals and protects dry skin. Quick penetrating enhances colors on new & old tattoos won't clog pores the water base formula works with your body to restore the skin's natural moisture balance. The non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly, penetrates deeply and provides long lasting protection against dryness. The lotion contains no alcohol, no petroleum, no lanolin, no mineral oils and no fragrance. The lotion can be used by itself or combined with the original Tattoo Goo. Tattoo Goo is the best product available for the treatment of your new tattoo. Unlike other commercially available products tattoo goo actively supports the tattoo community. What is Tattoo Goo? Tattoo Goo aftercare products are a combination of vitamins, herbs and other ingredients developed especially to aid your body in the healing and protection of a new tattoo. The majority of products currently used for the aftercare of new tattoos were designed to prevent infection in cuts, burns and scrapes-not for healing and aftercare of new tattoos. Tattoo Goo aftercare products are gentle enough for everyday use will not clog the pores of your skin that can retards the natural healing process. Tattoo Goo obtains natural moisturizers to enhance the colors and protect your tattoo for the life of your tattoo.

Heather G.
Tucumcari, NM
Tattoo Goo - Tattoo Aftercare Lotion I really like this product. it keeps my tattoos from looking ashen and dull. Also, there is no real smell to this product, which I really like so it doesn't clash with any other products I use in my daily routine. I used this on my newest tattoo and really liked it because I never had that itchy tattoo phase. Two thumbs way up!
Jessica H.
Sand Springs, OK
This stuff is AMAZING. i love it. I think it’s the best tattoo care product out there. And it’s affordble. It’s extremely gentle on your skin. I have very sensitive skin and this helped my tattoo heal with no peeling or anything. I would definitely recommend this and definitely will be buying more the next time I get another tattoo
tabitha h.
Burleson
By far my favorite thing to moisturize my new tattoos with to keep them from drying out, cracking, and peeling. I used this multiple times a day with my 2 most recent pieces I got done and they both healed so nicely. Would highly recommend over any other lotion or moisturizer for tattoos.
Broke, N.
This Tattoo Goo Aftercare Lotion soaks in nicely and quickly. I still use it on all of my tattoos (even ones that are years old) and it gently keeps them hydrated and bright. And a little bit goes a LONG way so, while I would buy it again, I doubt I'll HAVE to for a WHILE.
Rochelle L.
PA
I'm indifferent  to tattoo  care products. I used this for my first couple tattoos  but then stopped and found the naturally healing barely put product into tattoos  healed a much better and look a much better. I wouldn't use It again honestly.
Kira D.
I don't really care for this product. Its wet and gooey and uncomfortable on my skin.  I would mot say it is long lasting and for the price, its honestly quite ridiculous . It is harsh and the smell is very overpowering. I do not reccomend this to anyone.
bon L.
Portage Lakes
Nice lotion does not leave skin disgusting feeling. Would reccomend to a friend for them to try as well. Drys quickly and lasts all thru out the day reccomend for people outside in the warm sun for hours and hours and hours at a time only have yo apply once
Christian L.
I used this after my tattoo and I did like it. I didn’t have a lot of itching or pain after getting my tattoo like others said they had... maybe it was the goo!! I think the packaging is pretty great and easy to use.
Desirea H.
Cullman, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s okay. But I honestly prefer using just plain ole cocoa butter. I didn’t really see much of a difference between using the two of them. But as far as what it does for what it is, sure! Works like a charm.
Kendra D.
Fargo
It helps keep your tattoo from peeling. Also a great price and it lasts a long time so you can keep it for awhile. Also you don’t use it everyday so it will last a long time. I would defiantly recommend it
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
maria s.
RESENDE
Eu simplesmente amo tattoo, ainda não tenho nenhuma mas estou para fazer a minha primeira e gostaria de saber se esse produto é muito bom para hidratar a pele e cuidar da minha tattoo? Obrigada :)

Amazon