Tattoo Goo Deluxe Tattoo & Piercing Care Kit uploaded by Whitney H.

BY TATTOO GOO #10 in Tattoo Care

• Is this expensive? How well does it work? Would your tatt...2 Answers
  • How this work? It is permanent like a real tattoo? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone notice fading for colored tattoos while using ...1 Answers
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
My boyfriend owns a tattoo shop and has been tattooing for 20 years. When he came across this in 2012, he has used it ever since. No more A&D ointment, just tattoo goo. He recommends it to all his friends and customers. It makes the colors in your tattoo POP and it really helps it heal faster. It has SPF in it and it has a pleasing scent. The product in the tin is the most used by us in the kit. The kit runs for around $14 at Wal-Mart.
Julianna H.
I seriously don't know what I would do without this line of products! Tattoo Goo products totally made the healing process of tattoos painless and itch free for me! I will definitely continue to buy them any time I get work done! :)
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These product have literally made my life so much easier ! I have 16 tattoos and have used tattoo goo with all of them this product makes the healing process so much easier and faster i deffinately reccomend these products to others !!!
Erica B.
I have the whole tattoo goo kit and it is amazing ❣I used it for my sleeve work . No smell except for the sun block stick witch was a coconuty smell . I will use again for my other arm and I highly recommend
Sierra W.
Love this stuff. I use it with every tattoo. Love that it's all in a kit and I don't have to hunt for the right soap that won't irritate. The lotion is great too, i find it a bit of a relief when going through the itching phase as well
Whitney H.
TATTOO GOO SAVES LIVES! I love the tattoo goo! Brightens old faded tattoos! Great for new tattoos to make your color last for years! oh and you cant forget it doubles as an awesome chapstick! The formula is so moisturizing but so silky and light! I would buy over and over and over any day!
Brie S.
Cantonment, Fl
This product is amazing. I use it every time I get new ink. It helps keep the skin hydrated where the new tattoo is and also helps the healing process. My ink has always looked amazing after the healing process is complete bc I religiously use tattoo goo. The piercing kit products are also great and help keep infection away.
Heather T.
Middle River, MD
I used tattoo goo lotion. When I got my first tattoo and I loved it! It made it heal so fast and well. I would use this again for every piercing or tattoo I get in the future.
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
I have used these products ever since I started getting tattoos. I love their line of products for tattoos. I haven't used their piercing products yet but I bet they are just as awesome.
Ashley H.
I love how this product doesn't leave my skin feeling the way a&d does. it's wonderful for tattoos and piercings and doesn't ruin your clothes like other moisturizers do!
Lauren W.
I'm getting another tattoo and Ive just used drug store products on my other. Is this stuff expensive?
Bailey B.
Hinesville, GA
Is this expensive? How well does it work? Would your tattoo artist recommend it?
Ziladi N.
Fajardo
How this work? It is permanent like a real tattoo?
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
Did anyone notice fading for colored tattoos while using this product?