Tattoo Goo Deluxe Tattoo & Piercing Care Kit uploaded by Whitney H.

BY TATTOO GOO #9 in Tattoo Care

• Is this expensive? How well does it work? Would your tatt...2 Answers
  • How this work? It is permanent like a real tattoo? 1 Answers
  • Did anyone notice fading for colored tattoos while using ...1 Answers
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
My boyfriend owns a tattoo shop and has been tattooing for 20 years. When he came across this in 2012, he has used it ever since. No more A&D ointment, just tattoo goo. He recommends it to all his friends and customers. It makes the colors in your tattoo POP and it really helps it heal faster. It has SPF in it and it has a pleasing scent. The product in the tin is the most used by us in the kit. The kit runs for around $14 at Wal-Mart.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
I was introduced to tattoo glue after my first piece and I was forever hooked every piercing and tattoo I use tattoo goo and they stay vibrant and smooth ♡I've lever had any raised lines with any of tattoos and no piercing infections
Odalmis A.
Miami Beach, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing I have a lot of tattoos and the are one the best !! I strongly recommend this one , good price and you can always buy at the Tattos shop or amazon, you will not disappointed and your tattoos will heal amazing
Odalis M.
Los angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This was a very good kit that I got for someone that was a beginner and had gotten his first tattoo. It came well packaged and all the products worked well for a new tattoo. I loved everything that came in the box.
Danelle B.
Wind Gap, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is by far, my favorite tattoo/piercing care product. It works well. It smells nice. I love the packaging as well! So adorable! Helps tattoos heal nicely and doesn't mess with the color.
Vanessa E.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a must to have I bought two of them already. Helps me with my tattoos and my piercings. I recommend to any one who has a tattoo or is looking to get one as well as a piercing.
Julianna H.
I seriously don't know what I would do without this line of products! Tattoo Goo products totally made the healing process of tattoos painless and itch free for me! I will definitely continue to buy them any time I get work done! :)
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These product have literally made my life so much easier ! I have 16 tattoos and have used tattoo goo with all of them this product makes the healing process so much easier and faster i deffinately reccomend these products to others !!!
Erica B.
I have the whole tattoo goo kit and it is amazing ❣I used it for my sleeve work . No smell except for the sun block stick witch was a coconuty smell . I will use again for my other arm and I highly recommend
Sierra W.
Love this stuff. I use it with every tattoo. Love that it's all in a kit and I don't have to hunt for the right soap that won't irritate. The lotion is great too, i find it a bit of a relief when going through the itching phase as well
Lauren W.
I'm getting another tattoo and Ive just used drug store products on my other. Is this stuff expensive?
Bailey B.
Hinesville, GA
Is this expensive? How well does it work? Would your tattoo artist recommend it?
Ziladi N.
Fajardo
How this work? It is permanent like a real tattoo?
Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
Did anyone notice fading for colored tattoos while using this product?