Yves Saint Laurent
Tatouage Couture Velvet Cream

Tatouage Couture Velvet Cream

YSL Beaut reinvents Tatouage Couture with a new velvet matte finish. Discover the first velvet matte stain that combines stain wave technology with cushion comfort and couture edge.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tatouage Couture Velvet Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX
Tatouage Couture Velvet Cream uploaded by Michelle W.
I absolutely love the look and feel of this mattifying, yet creamy lipstick! A little goes a long way; I’d give Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Velvet Cream Liquid Lipstick 5 stars if it was longer lasting. This is also a great lipstick when you just want a quick lip stain. I dab a bit in the center of my upper and lower lip, then spread with my finger and blot. A nice natural color is left behind. The color I’m wearing in my photo is #216- Nude Emblem. My foundation is TOM FORD Traceless Soft Matte Foundation in Fawn. Check out my review on that one too! :)
Vicky T.
Tatouage Couture Velvet Cream uploaded by Vicky T.
I loveeeeeee it. The color is on fire!!!! I was wearing no. 21. Even though it gives me a matte finish but it is really moisturizing. The color is so beautiful. This is my very first lip product from YSL and I am so in love with it.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this lip cream! I got it in the shade 210 and its perfect! such a great MLBB shade. The only negative is there is a lot of transfer and does accentuate the cracks in your lips if it is really dry but that could be resolved easily by wearing lip balm before putting it on! highly reccommend!

Looking for your answer?