BY TATJACKET #29 in Tattoo Care

The original concealer blender pack in light from Tatjacket is perfect for tattoo maintenance, aftercare and concealment. Keep those tattoos clean and shiny and if your workplace requires concealment, Tatjacket has it. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dejaniria B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Premium Tattoo Concealer Blender Pack 1 more...
So far best concealer I've ever used. When you use the right you can barley tell that your wearing makeup. It look very natural. đź’•
Zena B.
Review for: Premium Tattoo Concealer Blender Pack 1 more...
I haven't tried these products yet, but I can't wait try o get my hands on them, my friend swears by this product!
Claudia B.
Bethesda, MD
I use this concealer all the time and I love it. it works great for under eyes and for the whole face.
Brenda M.
Compton, CA
Review for: Premium Tattoo Concealer Blender Pack 1 more...
I tried one and it works really well I would like to try all three and see how they work again.
Brittany C.
Does this product cover tattoo very well?
so are you saying this will not work on tattoos cause I'm going into the military need to cover the little ones up while I'm at training?