BY TATES

Over 100 Different Uses For All Hair Types Organic All Natural Hypo-Allergenic Love That Tate's&Reg; Hair... Excellent Hair Conditioner For Static, Split Ends &Amp; Dry, Color Treated Hair.&Nbsp; Helps Repair Damage Caused By Sun, Heat, Chlorine, Perms, Bleach &Amp; All Other Types Of Severely-Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Also A Wonderful Over All Conditioner For All Hair Types. Skin... Excellent As A Non-Greasy Hand And Body Lotion, Make-Up Remover, Shaving Cream, After Tan Moisturizer, Sunburn Soother, Cuticle Cream, Moisturizing Lotion And Massage Cream. Bath/Shower... Excellent Full Body Skin Moisturizer.&Nbsp; Helps Soften, Sooth And Revitalize Your Entire Body. No Oils, Dyes, Gluten, Colors, Iodine, Glycols, Glycerins, Sulfates, Parabens, Fragrance, Phosphates, Pesticides, Animal Testing. Tate's Life Advice:&Nbsp; Never Say Goodbye, Say I Love You See You Later. Here Are Some Other Favorite Uses:&Nbsp; Hand/Body Lotion, Bath/Shower Moisturizer, Baby Lotion, Make-Up Remover, Poison Ivy, Arthritis, Rosacea, Dandruff Treatment, Shaving Lotion, Moisturizing Foot Soak, Nighttime Face Moisturizer, Massage Cream, Bee Stings, Psoriasis, Seborrhea, Soothes Sunburn, Lip Gloss/Balm, After-Tan Moisturizer, Diaper Rash, Cuticle Cream, Migraines, Eczema, Shampoo. 1-440-516-5357 Made In Usa see more...

• Where could I find this? And how does it work? 1 Answers
  • How does this product work? What is the miracle?1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hair feeling more silky smoo...4 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Kandis C.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! its all natural and works for everything, while on vacation I was introduced to this product because I was sunburned. WOW did it take the burn and pain away, since then I have used this for my hair which leaves it silky smooth, and a daily lotion. It is a little thin but a little bit goes away and you never even know your wearing it, like you would others with the sticky, filmy feel. LOVE IT.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
This is impossible to find, but amazing once you have it! I use it for everything! From lotion to hair conditioner to shaving cream to makeup remover. As a shaving cream I get the best results. It keeps my legs soft after my shower, and using more to moisturize makes all the difference. Such a good find!
Katie C.
Washington
This stuff works like a charm! I can literally use this product for everything! High quality. Recently I had damaged hair, and even one application helped tremendously! Highly recommended!
Kali S.
Glen Rock, PA
Repairs my damaged hair and helps lengthen my hair for a beautiful long length that I'm looking for. It leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth rather then oily. I would recommend this product to others!
Mia N.
La Mesa, CA
Very moisturizing conditioner... I am half black and it is hard to find a product that works for my hair and I love this one. Definitely worth a try
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
This works great for my damaged hair! My hair has been fried from straightening it so much but this makes my hair look silky and great.
Paula R.
Nice conditioner!! I really like this one! First of all it smells so good 🙏🏼 you don't have to use that much because it spreads well! I used this one for a few months and did their job. I now have a comparable but cheaper one
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
Does this product leave your hair feeling more silky smooth than other leading brands? What kind of scent does it have? Love the packaging
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
Where could I find this? And how does it work?
Allison M.
How does this product work? What is the miracle?