GroceryBakeryTate's Bake Shop
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz

Tate's Bake Shop White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz

by Tate's Bake Shop

If you happen to be in the Hamptons on Eastern LI, NY and you stroll around the charming village of Southampton, you'll see a cozy colonial-era building, framed in flowers, that seems to attract people like bees to a hive. It's Tate's Bake Shop, the fairy tale culmination of a dream that got started when 11-year old Kathleen King began baking cookies to sell at her family's farm stand not far out of town. Today, those amazing cookies have attracted a loyal following from coast to coast. Crispy and buttery, rich but not overwhelming, they simply melt in your mouth. And just one is never enough. Try all the flavors and discover what cookie happiness truly is! Be sure to enjoy all of Tate's Bake Shop's luscious cookies. Also available: Chocolate Chip, Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate, Chipless Wonder, Chocolate Chip Walnut and Oatmeal Raisin. All made with the finest fresh and natural ingredients. Treat yourself today!

What's the cost of these?
Are all Tate's cookies gluten free!? I love them I was just curious...
Start your review of Tate's Bake Shop White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz!
KARA D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tate's Bake Shop White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz uploaded by KARA D.
So, I’m actually not a huge “sweets” person but when I do crave something sweet, I need it to not be too rich, etc. These are the PERFECT cookies that are so addicting but thin, lightweight, and still takes care of my sweets cravings. My mom is addicted to them and I now see why.
Julie W.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tate's Bake Shop White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz uploaded by Julie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I saw these at Walmart and thought, these look interesting. So I grabbed them for purchase. Well, I was not disappointed at all. If you enjoy a somewhat thin crisp cookie to where the walnuts protrude a bit, these are it! They look like what is on the package, no hidden agenda here. I will purchase these again!
Linnette  R.
Santa Ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Tate's Bake Shop White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz uploaded by Linnette  R.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve seen these cookies around and I got some at Albertsons and they are delicious. They are crispy and the right amount of chocolate. I love to snack on these when I’m hungry. I have a sweet tooth so I like to have snacks around. I also bought some more because I really like these type of cookies.
Monet H.
I recently purchased these cookies at a local Wegmans grocery store. I found them first in a little convenience store in Brooklyn Height, NYC. The cookies have a slight crunch to them but still are so tasty and light. The flavor of the cookie is unlike any other I have had. Even better than homemade cookies!
Celestina T.
NEW YORK, NY
Tate's Bake Shop White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz uploaded by Celestina T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
If I could give this ten stars I would that’s how much I adore and love these cookies. They’re the right amount of crunchy buttery salty goodness. I’m pretty much obsessed with these and wish I could get them from my corner store 🥺 also I only grab these on sale seeing that it only comes with 14 cookies and reg price usually about $5-6. They’re great though
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tate's Bake Shop White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz uploaded by Shannon💋 W.
I don’t even know where to begin with these cookies. First off I can’t stand the hard baked crunchy cookies however when I tried these I fell in love! I’m a cookie fein so whenever I see a new cookie somewhere I have to try it. I first tried these in the little mini snack size samples in wawa and it was like heaven in my mouth. The picture attached is the big bag I get. The great part about these is that they are gluten free which is always a plus! Not to mention they are so tasty! They are sweet but not overly sweet at all. Every time you bite into them it can tell them are a homemade recipe and not some generic processed cookie! These are my ultimate go to cookie of choice. And they are sold almost everywhere!
Corinne R.
Oh my. These are good!! I bought them at my place of work and I love that they’re thin and crispy. They bring a buttery flavor that other premade store bought cookies don’t have.
Valentina A.
Homestead, FL
Tate's Bake Shop White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz uploaded by Valentina A.
Purchased at: Publix
They smelled so good!! I was so bummed I could not even have a nibble. My husband devoured the whole bag in a matter of minutes
Joanna L.
Tate's Bake Shop White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz uploaded by Joanna L.
Purchased at: Target
These are so addicting, I always stock up in case it runs low. The cookie is so crunchy, I especially love the white macadamia nut flavor, is not too sweet and goes perfectly with a cup of hot ☕ or 🍵 in the afternoon. Oh BTW, their coconut flavors are really good too! 😋
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tate's Bake Shop White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz uploaded by Kemorine S.
Purchased at: CVS
I really enjoy Tate's Bake Shop White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies - 7oz. I have it in Chocolate Chip and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut. They’re thin, crispy and flavorful. They easily melt in my mouth. They’re sweet but not overly so. They also go great with coffee. Lastly, they have a good cookie to morsel ratio, which I find important in a cookie. I’ve bought them multiple times and would definitely recommend it to a friend.