Tate's Bake Shop Tates, Cookie Whole Wheat Drk Chocolate, 7 Oz (Pack Of 6)

by Tate's Bake Shop

Product FeaturesDeeply DeliciousUniquely crispy Created by Kathleen king Craft bakedA little bake shop in every bite. Rich Crispy Thin ScrumptiousFind more craft-baked goodness at tatesbakeshop.com Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagramwww. tatesbakeshop.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tate's Bake Shop Tates, Cookie Whole Wheat Drk Chocolate, 7 Oz (Pack Of 6)!
a year agoGreenwich, CT
Crunchy and thin cookies. Absolutely delicious. It 100% met my expectations. Healthy ingredients. I would love to visit the shop in NY and see how everything is made. I love these cookies -- definitely try them.
2 years agoBrooklyn, NY
My favorite cookie ever. I could eat the entire bag in one sitting. The ingredients are pure and it’s my goal in life to go to the original Tate’s shop in Southampton.
2 years agoBronx, NY
These cookies are amazing! They’re delicious and crunchy and the chocolate is delicious as well. The chocolate chip to cookie ratio is perfect. Honestly the wheat is just as good as the regular cookies maybe even better in my opinion. Definitely recommended. I can snack on these all day.
a year ago
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Incredibly delicious. Light & crispy. I wish they had more chocolate chips, but these are impossible not to like.
2 years agoSpringfield, IL
I would eat these everyday if I could. Best flavor I’ve gotten from a store bought cookie. Try it out!
a year agoPhiladelphia
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Exceptionally addicting. I love Tate’s and crave them way more than I should. Totally recommend!
2 years ago
Hands down my favorite cookie ever. Love everything about this from the packaging to the taste.
a year agoRaleigh, NC
these gluten free cookies are to die for! they are so crunchy and have amazing flavor!