Tate's Bake Shop Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 oz Bags - Pack of 3

by Tate's Bake Shop

Your search for tasty, worry-free cookies with an addicting crunch is over! Unlike any other cookie, Tate's Bake Shop cookies are so light and airy, sweet and crispy, simply melting in your mouth. Tate's Bake Shop cookies combine taste and fun into one...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tate's Bake Shop Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 7 oz Bags - Pack of 3!
3 months ago
Tate's cookies will satisfy the cookie craving of any gluten free person like me. I don't really favor that the cookies are hard, personally, but they work well enough as a substitute and still taste great! I hope they come out with maybe a softer version soon, I'd definitely buy!
4 months agoBrea, CA
These are so good! I bought the gluten free ones on accident but no regrets! It’s so good! Anyone who’s gluten free you need to get these! It’s thin and crispy and so good I hope they come out with more flavors that are gluten free
8 months ago
These gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are delicious! Infact you would never guess they were gluten free! I love to buy these cookies as a special treat. They are made with real ingredients you can pronounce, are light and airy and soooo tasty! It's hard to find good gluten-free cookies but you can never go wrong with Tates!
10 months ago
Purchased at: Target
If my pantry were full of these cookies I would be a happy woman. These are buttery and flaky and not at all what you expect gluten free to taste like. My entire family reaches for these over any other cookie.
3 months agoNashville, TN
These have become my FAVORITE chocolate chip cookies. I love these because they are thin, crispy and taste so good! I’m trying to be better with my diet and these are only 5 points on weight watchers! So happy I found these!
9 months ago
You wouldn't even know these were gluten free! I love the thin crunch these cookies provide. They remind of fresh baked cookies.
7 months agoCharlotte , NC
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Amazing l!!! Also I love that two large cookies is a serving and won’t kill a diet!! Taste like homemade cookies
6 months agoNorth Hills, CA
If I could give this 10 stars I would! I love these cookies they taste so incredible!!