TATES BAKE SHOP Coconut Crisp CookieS, 7 Ounce

by Tate's Bake Shop

Love coconut? Then you’re going to love our brand-new flavor – it’s true coconut cookie perfection! Imagine Tate’s signature buttery crispness combined with moist coconut – it’s melt in your mouth goodness you are going to want to share with family and friends!

2-7oz Bag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TATES BAKE SHOP Coconut Crisp CookieS, 7 Ounce!
5 months agoAvondale, PA
These cookies literally melt in your mouth! The coconut flavor is so delicious and almost reminds me of a more tame and slightly healthier version of a plain sugar cookie. The flavor is not fake at all, which is typically something I find in a lot of coconut cookies. There are also no chunks of coconut, which I love. Just a smooth, yummy, light cookie to have as a snack or dessert with coffee.