Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies - Case of 12 - 7 oz.

by Tate's Bake Shop

We don't think there is anything better than this paring of melt in your mouth semisweet chocolate chips and crunchy, healthful walnuts. Pick up a bag of our crisp and delicious chocolate chip walnut cookies and taste for yourself we'll bet you can't stop at just one.

COOKIE,WALNUT CHOC CHIP; No Artificial Ingredients; No refined Sugar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies - Case of 12 - 7 oz.!
3 months agoLas Vegas , NV
Best “healthy” cookie! I love cookies. So my dieting downfall. And I’m not really great with the gluten. So since trying these I can honestly say they scratch my cookie itch. And they are low in calorie for a cookie that still tastes like a cookie. They are super crunchy which isn’t my favorite but they taste so good I don’t really care! Guilt free cookie! Get some!
2 months ago
If you like a perfectly crisp cookie with nuts, this is something you’ll love! They are great with almond, soy, or whole milk. I would say the only bad part is they tend to crumble with every bite. I would recommend this flavor and the coconut crisp as my favorites!