Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies

by Tate's Bake Shop

If you happen to be in the Hamptons on Eastern LI, NY and you stroll around the charming village of Southampton, you'll see a cozy colonial-era building, framed in flowers, that seems to attract people like bees to a hive. It's Tate's Bake Shop, the fairy tale culmination of a dream that got started when 11-year old Kathleen King began baking cookies to sell at her family's farm stand not far out of town. Today, those amazing cookies have attracted a loyal following from coast to coast. Crispy and buttery, rich but not overwhelming, they simply melt in your mouth. And just one is never enough. Try all the flavors and discover what cookie happiness truly is! Be sure to enjoy all of Tate's Bake Shop's luscious cookies. Also available: Chocolate Chip, Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate, Chipless Wonder, Chocolate Chip Walnut and Oatmeal Raisin. All made with the finest fresh and natural ingredients. Treat yourself today!

What's the cost of these?
Are all Tate's cookies gluten free!? I love them I was just curious...
Start your review of Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies!
4 days agoColumbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
Tate’s super thin and crispy cookies are fantastic with a big glass of milk. I’ve always been a bit suspect of people who say they can taste the quality of the ingredients, but you really can in these cookies. These are a bit more costly then a regular container of cookies but every bite is worth it. I believe they now make smaller packages which I highly recommend because git is pretty easy to scarf down the whole bag.
a month agoChicago, IL
Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Tiff J.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These cookies are delicious but nothing unique. They taste like homemade cookies but way more thin and borderline on the burnt side. I picked these up at Whole PayChec- I mean Whole Foods and luckily they were on sale for $3.99; normally $5.49! Turns out they are always $3.85 at Walmart. Unless I'm yearning for that specific crunchy, thin, hard taste, I cant see my self buying them anytime soon...especially considering the amount you received. I'm more of a fan of chewy, soft cookies and I have not been converted yet.
2 months agoPlantation
If you love thin and crunchy cookies , this is definitely for you. My only problem is I’ve purchased a few bags where the cookies don’t even have chocolate chips. I was surprised by that.
2 months agoPleasant Pr, WI
These cookies are very crunchy and if you’re into that then they’re perfect! The chocolate has a special taste to it different from anything I’ve had before. They’re so addicting!
4 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I have been seeing these cookies pop-up all over my instagram and finally decided to pick up these when i was on a target run. They are a thin crispy cookie that balance salty and sweet supper well. I love that they separate the cookie into two pouches so you have the option to not eat the bag at once even if you want to .lol. They are a little crumbly so the are not for someone who minds the mess . I am excited to try more flavors!
a year agoKansas City
The best cookies you can buy at the supermarket. I don’t even like crunchy cookies, but these are just so delicious that I have to make an exception for them. I have been buying them for years. Tate’s clearly uses the highest quality ingredients. You can’t go wrong with this classic chocolate chip cookie.
8 months agoCompton, CA
Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by briseida S.
I love this cookies because they have a good amount of chocolate on them and they are so crispy and crunchy it’s like fresh out the oven but without being hot and out the oven if I make sense and I love the way they taste you could tell the fluffy esa on it very original flavors and one of the kind
10 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by Ty S.
I usually prefer soft baked cookies over hard ones, but oh my these are absolutely delicious! They're thin and break easily. I see it as a good sign because you don't have to feel like your teeth are breaking trying to bite it. Anyway, they're just soo good. Tate's Bake Shop has really done well for themselves. I also love how you can get them pretty much anywhere and they're affordable. I do wish they cut back on the sodium. It's 150mg.
4 months agoAlloway
By far my favorite chocolate chip cookies. I can’t have just one. I have the whole package at one sitting with a glass of milk. The cookies are crisp and fresh. They are crunchy and the batter has just the right hint of sugar pairing so well with the chocolate chips. You taste chocolate in every bit but you also get the taste of the cookie as well.
8 months agoAstoria, NY
I find these cookies to be a bit overrated. The flavor is good but I prefer a soft cookie. I only live about an hour from the Tate's Bake Shop in the Hampton's, but now that I can find them everywhere they aren't as special to me