BY TATCHA

What it is:
A creamy anti-aging mask packed with Japanese beautyberry, 2 types of Vitamin C and AHAs from 7 fruits that unveils softer, glowing skin.

Why it's different:
This creamy rinse-off treatment mask features two types of Vitamin C: a water-soluble vitamin C derivative that absorbs quickly for an immediate glow and an oil-soluble vitamin C derivative that remains in skin longer, providing antioxidant protection from UV damage for brighter, more even toned skin over time.

The mask is also powered by the Japanese beautyberry, a glossy purple superfruit rich in antioxidants that was found to stabilize Vitamin C, maximizing its effectiveness.

A gentle 10 percent AHA complex of seven fruits removes debris and the buildup of dead skin cells to visibly improve skin texture and support the production of new skin cells.

Tatcha's signature trio of Japanese anti-aging superfoods—green tea, rice, and algae—helps to restore a more youthful appearance.

Who it's for:
Ideal for all skin types.

How to Use:
After cleansing, apply a generous, even layer to skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Can be used two to three times per week.

Kaolin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Saccharomyces/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Cladosiphon Okamuranus/Rice Ferment Filtrate*, Propanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Bis-Glyceryl Ascorbate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Juice, Callicarpa Japonica Fruit Extract, Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Crataegus Cuneata Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol
[+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Violet 2 (Ci 60725), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

Formulated without:

Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Urea, DEA, TEA or Phthalates.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I adore Tatcha. Several months ago I consulted with a Tatcha skincare specialist and they assisted me in creating the perfect skincare regimen for my age, skin type, and my skin concerns. My entire skincare regimen (morning and evening) is comprised entirely of Tatcha skincare products. I ordered this face mask the day it was released online. I have tried it a couple of times since I received it in the mail. It is really easy to apply with the face mask brush I had ordered from Tarte Cosmetics. And the face mask brush that I received with my Hanacure face mask kit also makes application a breeze. Just be sure to properly clean your face mask brush after each application. I usually order directly from Tatcha, but Sephora had it for sale a day before everywhere else for VIB Rouge Customers. This face mask smells divine and like all Tatcha products, it doesn't irritate my sensitive, combination skin. This mask lives up to its claims and is now a staple in my weekly skincare regimen. If you are new to Tatcha, or even if you are already familiar with the brand but not this product, I highly recommend purchasing this face mask. You won't be disappointed. :)" in 17 reviews
Roxanne o.
Bakersfield
I used TATCHA Violet-C Radiance Mask . It’s got beautyberry and vitamin c in it.

After using this my skin was amazing ! It wasn’t shiny like it usually is after I use my other regular mask (which is great!) this VioletC mask gave me a really great Matte finish to my pores. It was amazing. I couldn’t stop feeling how it left my face. I was literally amazed!

I used it in my shower, after my regular face wash. I applied it for the full 10-15 minutes and while applying it I noticed the formula was really smooth and silky but yet creamy.

Oh and it’s violet! What a pleasant surprise ! And the smell is great too.

Overall I truly enjoyed this mask and it’s something I would love to try again. I would definitely buy it if I were in the market. (And it would make a great gift!) Believe me once I finish my current mask I’ll be buying this next !! If you haven’t tried it yet then I suggest you do! #GetUSome

It’s also something I’d enjoy in my ipsy bag
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
TATCHA Violet-C Radiance Mask this product is beautiful and lightweight. I used it for the first time today and I was really pleased with the way my skin felt afterwards. I used this in combination with the TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist and TATCHA Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil to ensure that none of the products clashed during the routine- like some do. I will say that I think it’s a bit pricey for the amount that comes in the container, especially because the directions say to use a generous amount. My skin didn’t burn from the product but I could definitely feel it working deep in my pores.. maybe a tingly sensation is a better description. I probably wouldn’t purchase again, just for the main concern of the price point.
Morgan N.
Waterford
I absolutely love tatcha skin care, but the prices always kill me. However, from my experience so far the price is always worth it. I had been eyeing this product for a while and finally took the plunge. My skin feels amazing afterwards. My skin has been having a freak out moment recently, with acne, large pores and irritation which is far from normal for me (my skin is typically dry/sensitive) so I used this mask and although it didn't solve everything, it soothed it all and made such a difference! Hydrating and calming! I don't use it too often in an attempt to make it last but definitely worth it. Masks can easily irritate my skin but this one was amazing!
Alisa C.
Tracy, CA
This made my skin feel so soft and moisturized! I followed the directions and left it in for 15-20min it dried completely and did not pull or tug at my skin like other masks have. After I washed it off my skin felt softer but the most noticeable difference was the next evening when my skin was still moisturized, I didn't even have to use my night cream! For the price I don't plan on using it 2-3 times a week like the package suggested, but it is a nice treat for my skin and I will definitely be reordering.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
I received a sample of this mask in a beauty box and was so excited to try it. I had previous used Tatcha’s face wash and loved it so much. This, unfortunately, did nothing for me. It didn’t hurt or burn or anything, but it didn’t brighten or tighten or any other magic that face masks claim. It was fun to have a purple face for 15 minutes, though! Because this was a sample, I only got one use out of it - it is entirely possible that, through regular use, this product does provide its advertised benefits.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
Okay so I love this brand but it’s expensive so I’m iffy when getting the product.lol I got a travel size sample from Sephora and so far I love it!!!.it smooth and feels great on the face.i didn’t use a ton like how I see some people using is and I still got results.tried it after I did my regular face wash..waited 15mins and washed it off and skin felt great.didnt leave it feeling dry and I didn’t have to apply any type of lotion after!!it smells great btw!im going to keep using it and see if the results come outhit so far I love it and you should try it!!!4 stars so far just because it is expensive !!lol
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
I was very skeptical of this mask and was suffering from buyer's remorse when it dawned on me that I really paid over $50 for 1.7oz of product. Once I tried it though, WOW!!!! My face felt soft, but also taut (not dry-tight) and lifted!! I felt like the After photo from when someone gets plastic surgery. I honestly felt like my skin, although a little red, had never felt better. The mask felt a little warming while it was on, but not in a way that was uncomfortable. I would highly recommend this mask as a splurge!!!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I always new that the Japanese Geishas held a skincare secret, now I am positive! The Tatcha brand is absolutely life-changing! This mask leaves your face feeling with squeaky clean shine. So hard to compare this product to others because it is so effortless and effective! At my age I don’t have time or money to spend on products that do not work so I like to go for the best and I believe I have found it in the Tatcha skincare line! I would recommend to anyone of any age and will definitely be repurchasing!
🎀Amber N.
I found this mask at sephora and when I originally started using this I didn’t see a difference and thought I had wasted my money. I figured I paid $60+ for this I might as well just use it up. I used it three times a week until I was out and was actually surprised to see some results. Where I noticed it the most was my dark spots from acne scarring. They lightened up quite a bit which made me extremely happy. If this mask had improved the texture as well I would have given it five stars.
Shannon L.
Fort Pierce, FL
I absolutely fell in love with the TATCHA Violet-C Radiance Mask it is beautiful the package is beautiful. The mask itself goes on a violet color it does not get super hard as it drys it pretty much just drys. What i do ans recommend is when its time to rinse get your hands wet and massage the mask over your skin before rinsing completely. I only had a small sample. I cant wait to be ablw to get my hands on more.
poushali s.
I want it in my vox box ..😍😍
Diana V.
Doral , FL
Where can I get a sample of this product?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Want to try it but little bit afraid if it's ok for my 30 years?) Girls...what can you advice?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Is this honestly worth the price
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
This is very pricey. What exactly does it do? Does it live up to the hype ?