BY TATCHA

What it is:
A creamy anti-aging mask packed with Japanese beautyberry, 2 types of Vitamin C and AHAs from 7 fruits that unveils softer, glowing skin.

Why it's different:
This creamy rinse-off treatment mask features two types of Vitamin C: a water-soluble vitamin C derivative that absorbs quickly for an immediate glow and an oil-soluble vitamin C derivative that remains in skin longer, providing antioxidant protection from UV damage for brighter, more even toned skin over time.

The mask is also powered by the Japanese beautyberry, a glossy purple superfruit rich in antioxidants that was found to stabilize Vitamin C, maximizing its effectiveness.

A gentle 10 percent AHA complex of seven fruits removes debris and the buildup of dead skin cells to visibly improve skin texture and support the production of new skin cells.

Tatcha's signature trio of Japanese anti-aging superfoods—green tea, rice, and algae—helps to restore a more youthful appearance.

Who it's for:
Ideal for all skin types.

How to Use:
After cleansing, apply a generous, even layer to skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Can be used two to three times per week.

Kaolin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Saccharomyces/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Cladosiphon Okamuranus/Rice Ferment Filtrate*, Propanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Bis-Glyceryl Ascorbate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Juice, Callicarpa Japonica Fruit Extract, Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Crataegus Cuneata Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol
[+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Violet 2 (Ci 60725), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

Formulated without:

Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Urea, DEA, TEA or Phthalates.

TATCHA Violet-C Radiance Mask
  • "I adore Tatcha. Several months ago I consulted with a Tatcha skincare specialist and they assisted me in creating the perfect skincare regimen for my age, skin type, and my skin concerns. My entire skincare regimen (morning and evening) is comprised entirely of Tatcha skincare products. I ordered this face mask the day it was released online. I have tried it a couple of times since I received it in the mail. It is really easy to apply with the face mask brush I had ordered from Tarte Cosmetics. And the face mask brush that I received with my Hanacure face mask kit also makes application a breeze. Just be sure to properly clean your face mask brush after each application. I usually order directly from Tatcha, but Sephora had it for sale a day before everywhere else for VIB Rouge Customers. This face mask smells divine and like all Tatcha products, it doesn't irritate my sensitive, combination skin. This mask lives up to its claims and is now a staple in my weekly skincare regimen. If you are new to Tatcha, or even if you are already familiar with the brand but not this product, I highly recommend purchasing this face mask. You won't be disappointed. :)" in 17 reviews
Austen G.
gilmer, TX
This mask is okay but I'm not convinced it's actually doing anything significant to my skin. For the price I'd expect some kind of lasting effects but this only looks and feels nice immediately after I use it, then all the benefits fade away.

I like that this doesn't dry down all the way, because those types of face masks always dry my skin out and my skin gets irritated when I wash them off because I have to work them so much. So this does wash off easily and nicely.

Immediately after using it my skin feels soft and a lot of my redness is reduced, although I don't notice any brightening or radiance benefits.

Unfortunately within an hour the benefits of this mask are gone. My skin looked redder than its been in months an hour after using this. I was worried I was having a reaction to it at first because I was tomato red over my entire face. Maybe my skin is just too sensitive for this but I found it strange that it reduced the redness immediately after washing off then the redness came back ten fold an hour later. I just had a weird experience with it overall.

I'm also not a huge fan of the packaging. It looks bigger then you open it up and see it's much smaller than it appears. The spatula is hard to use because it distributes such little product at a time that it takes forever. Theres also no where to store it which is annoying, because I feel like I'm going to lose it.

Overall I don't think this is worth $68.
Stephanie K.
Virginia Beach
i bought this when i was on my senior trip with my father in Las Vegas and over on the West Coast its very very dry and hot and i’m from the East Coast where it’s VERY humid all the time so my face took a toll and got super duper dry. i’ve been wanting this mask for the longest time because i’ve heard many makeup gurus RAVE about this face mask! so i got it and i instantly fell in LOVE with it! it made my face feel so so soft and it looked extra radiant! i took this picture right after i applied the mask and my face looks so clear and so good!
Morgan N.
Waterford, NY
I absolutely love tatcha skin care, but the prices always kill me. However, from my experience so far the price is always worth it. I had been eyeing this product for a while and finally took the plunge. My skin feels amazing afterwards. My skin has been having a freak out moment recently, with acne, large pores and irritation which is far from normal for me (my skin is typically dry/sensitive) so I used this mask and although it didn't solve everything, it soothed it all and made such a difference! Hydrating and calming! I don't use it too often in an attempt to make it last but definitely worth it. Masks can easily irritate my skin but this one was amazing!
Alisa C.
This made my skin feel so soft and moisturized! I followed the directions and left it in for 15-20min it dried completely and did not pull or tug at my skin like other masks have. After I washed it off my skin felt softer but the most noticeable difference was the next evening when my skin was still moisturized, I didn't even have to use my night cream! For the price I don't plan on using it 2-3 times a week like the package suggested, but it is a nice treat for my skin and I will definitely be reordering.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
Okay so I love this brand but it’s expensive so I’m iffy when getting the product.lol I got a travel size sample from Sephora and so far I love it!!!.it smooth and feels great on the face.i didn’t use a ton like how I see some people using is and I still got results.tried it after I did my regular face wash..waited 15mins and washed it off and skin felt great.didnt leave it feeling dry and I didn’t have to apply any type of lotion after!!it smells great btw!im going to keep using it and see if the results come outhit so far I love it and you should try it!!!4 stars so far just because it is expensive !!lol
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
I was very skeptical of this mask and was suffering from buyer's remorse when it dawned on me that I really paid over $50 for 1.7oz of product. Once I tried it though, WOW!!!! My face felt soft, but also taut (not dry-tight) and lifted!! I felt like the After photo from when someone gets plastic surgery. I honestly felt like my skin, although a little red, had never felt better. The mask felt a little warming while it was on, but not in a way that was uncomfortable. I would highly recommend this mask as a splurge!!!
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
I always new that the Japanese Geishas held a skincare secret, now I am positive! The Tatcha brand is absolutely life-changing! This mask leaves your face feeling with squeaky clean shine. So hard to compare this product to others because it is so effortless and effective! At my age I don’t have time or money to spend on products that do not work so I like to go for the best and I believe I have found it in the Tatcha skincare line! I would recommend to anyone of any age and will definitely be repurchasing!
Annie W.
Conshohocken, PA
I LOVE this mask. I used it for the first time a few days ago, and I’m hooked. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth after use. I think the next time I use it, I’ll do it in the morning before I put on my makeup or before I go out to dinner or an event. It’s almost a waste to put this mask on, have this beautiful soft skin, and then go to bed lol. TATCHA Violet-C Radiance Mask
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I used TATCHA Violet-C Radiance Mask . It’s got beautyberry and vitamin c in it.

After using this my skin was amazing ! It wasn’t shiny like it usually is after I use my other regular mask (which is great!) this VioletC mask gave me a really great Matte finish to my pores. It was amazing. I couldn’t stop feeling how it left my face. I was literally amazed!

I used it in my shower, after my regular face wash. I applied it for the full 10-15 minutes and while applying it I noticed the formula was really smooth and silky but yet creamy.

Oh and it’s violet! What a pleasant surprise ! And the smell is great too.

Overall I truly enjoyed this mask and it’s something I would love to try again. I would definitely buy it if I were in the market. (And it would make a great gift!) Believe me once I finish my current mask I’ll be buying this next !! If you haven’t tried it yet then I suggest you do! #GetUSome

It’s also something I’d enjoy in my ipsy bag
Andie M.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love everything Tatcha- they never fail to impress me. Even though this is technically an anti-aging mask, if you have scarring or hyper-pigmentation, this is a mask you much try! I've been using it since it first launched, and my scarring and skin texture is greatly improving. This has also been helping with my hyper-pigmentation patches, along side the Ole Henricksen 2 in 1 Sugar Polish mask. I had texture on my cheeks and near my nose, and my face is very smooth now. The best part is that this mask is also non-comedogenic and cruelty-free! This product is amazing and always gives me confidence in my skin after I use it!

Since this product contains AHAs and Vitamin-C, it would be best to follow up with sunscreen after every use!
poushali s.
I want it in my vox box ..😍😍
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Where can I get a sample of this product?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
How badly do I need this? Is it worth the price?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Is this honestly worth the price
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Want to try it but little bit afraid if it's ok for my 30 years?) Girls...what can you advice?