BY TATCHA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A creamy anti-aging mask packed with Japanese beautyberry, two types of vitamin C, and AHAs from seven fruits that unveils softer, glowing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skin tone- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more…Reveal remarkably softer, smoother skin with this creamy rinse-off treatment mask. The formula features two types of vitamin C: a water-soluble vitamin C derivative that absorbs quickly for an immediate glow and an oil-soluble vitamin C derivative that remains in skin longer, providing antioxidant protection from UV damage for a brighter, more even-toned appearance over time. The mask is also powered by the Japanese beautyberry, a superfruit rich in antioxidants that was found to stabilize vitamin C, maximizing its effectiveness. A gentle 10 percent AHA complex of seven fruits removes debris and the buildup of dead skin cells to visibly improve skin texture and support the natural production of new skin cells. Tatcha's signature trio of Japanese anti-aging superfoods green tea, rice, and algae helps to restore a more youthful appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates One of the geisha's most beloved beauty secrets for radiant skin was a face pack an intensive rinse-off treatment made from fresh fruits and botanicals. This time-tested practice inspired the Violet-C Radiance Mask, a modern treatment for smooth, glowing skin. This product is non-irritating, non-sensitizing, dermatologist tested, and cruelty-free. It is formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, urea, DEA, or TEA. Beauty that gives back: your purchase of a full-sized Tatcha skincare item will fund a day of school for incredible girls through their Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership with Room to Read.

Buy on Sephora
hello_tt_ _.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of Tatcha and use several of their products in my skincare routine. I got the deluxe sample a while back from sephora and was a perfect opportunity to try out their new mask before committing on full size jar.
. 💜Violet-C Radiance Mask is a creamy anti-aging mask packed with Japanese beautyberry, 2 types of Vitamin C + AHAs from 7 fruits that unveils softer glowing skin. Claims to absorb quickly for an immediate glow and ingredients remain in skin longer providing antioxidant protection from UV damage.
. 💜As always Tatcha does an amazing job with packaging. Even though my review is on the deluxe size (not featured here) jar looks beautiful & luxe! Love the vibrant purple color and berry scent. Texture is very creamy, spreads quite easily, only need a thin layer of product, feels very nourishing & gentle on skin.
. 💜After washing off, skin felt healthy, smooth, hydrated, glowy! I have normal to dry sensitive skin and this did not irritate. I tried to stretch out the number of uses on this little pot to about a month by using very it sparingly once a week on certain parts of my face. Thanks Victoria for an incredible product! I guess I need to save some money to buy the full size 👜
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is heaven on my face. It has brightening Japanese beautyberry, 2 types of vitamin C and AHAs from 7 - you read that right - SEVEN fruits! This mask is creamy from the moment you apply it until the moment you take it off. It leaves my skin feeling healthy and moisturized and looking radiant. I highly recommend it!

And look, it's purple!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way my skin glows after I use this mask! I like to use it at night before bed so I wake up ready to glow. It’s cooling, not at all irritating, firming, and really busts away dull, dreary skin. It doesn’t take much to cover my face, and the full size has lasted me quite a while. It’s definitely a mask I will keep in house, especially with winter skin kicking in.
Kristyn M.
Sandusky , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this mask at Sephora and I really enjoyed it. The actual jar it comes in is so pretty. I left it on for 30 minutes and the glow afterwards on my skin was so beautiful. I felt moisturized and very soft. Would recommend to anyone who is thinking about trying it out. Tatcha has some great skincare products.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of THE best and effective masks I have ever used. The consistency is so luxuriously creamy and it is so easy to apply. This made my skin look more supple and hydrated. It also gave my skin a healthy glow. I have combination skin and definitely very sensitive skin and this mask did not irritate me at all. My skin tone was incredibly even after one single use and my skin looked incredibly hydrated, plump and radiant. I truly recommend that everyone tries this. It’s the best!
Cherish H.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is, by far, my favorite mask. I feel so soft and smooth after rinsing the purple goodness off. It feels so soothing and wonderful while it sits on the skin. After using once a week for a month, I have noticed overall texture improvement and smoothing. It is pricier, but it barely looks like I've put a dent in the container after four uses. I use Tarte's mask brush and get a nice, even application. Totally worth the cost!
Alice R.
Atlanta, GA
Great for my dry skin! It smells amazing but does not upset my sensitive skin. I noticed immediate results with this; my skin looked plumped and healthier after just one use. I usually leave it on for about half an hour twice a week at night and am absolutely in love with it. Most masks leave my skin feeling dry after washing off but this one does not. I really enjoy using it and would highly recommend it to others!
Randi K.
New York City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried a small sample of this mask and it was SO amazing.  On my wish list for Christmas because I think this will be really great as an addition to my skin routine.  After using once I could already tell that my skin was softer and more radiant.  Paired with their sensitive rice exfoliate makes this mask even better.
Jackie P.
Tampa
Love this mask! I swear I noticed a difference after the very first use!! Skin care has become an obsession for me and I can totally see myself keeping this in my routine.
Albina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I see results after just one use. My face feels soft and looks brightened. I use this before events to make my skin glow. I have used two deluxe samples and now have a big tub of it. The purple color of the mask is like a cherry on the top.
poushali s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want it in my vox box ..😍😍
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get a sample of this product?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want to try it but little bit afraid if it's ok for my 30 years?) Girls...what can you advice?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this honestly worth the price
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a question more a statement. That packaging is amazing! I'd buy purely for that haha