Has anyone seen any difference in their skin? Is it worth the money?
Wellington, FL - il y a 6 mois

9 answers

Not that I noticed. Lightly moisturizing and fragranced with lovely texture. I find the Aveeno gel moisturizer far superior.
il y a 2 mois
I found it performed really well and delivered long lasting hydration …but there are also cheaper moisturizers that do the same. If you have the money, it’s great!
Definitely worth the money I’ve noticed a difference in about 2 weeks
il y a 3 mois
It’s really nice for a more oily skin, especially for summer. I used it when I lived on the coast and it gave me enough moisture, however in a drier climate, something a little more rich would be better imo. Peter Thomas Roth’s Water Drench Cloud Cream is very similar and a little less expensive!
il y a 3 mois
I've always had huge pores and very acne prone skin, with such dry skin this was a bad mix. I was always scared to put on moisturizer because I'd break out and it would clog my pores immediately - this is the only thing I'll use! My skin cleared up dramatically within a week of use and the little bumps I'd get from other moisturizers was nowhere to be seen! It feels lightweight but works wonders
il y a 3 mois
I noticed a difference right away when I was using the dewy cream. I bought the water cream this time and am kind of disappointed. Wish I would have stuck with the dewy cream. It’s way better.
il y a 4 mois
I personally do t think it’s better then Elemis or oil of Olay you can buy in a retail stor
il y a 5 mois
I like it as it’s a water based moisturizer and therefore isn’t heavy. And it smells amazing. How effective it is really depends on what you are trying to achieve. I found others to be more effective for anti aging.
il y a 5 mois
In my personal experience, it’s worth every penny, I think it depends on each skin, for example, my skin does not resist any cream that is oily it immediately makes me itchy, so with this water it has gone wonderfully, I am from a hot region, which caused a lot of dryness in my skin, that’s when i started using this cream and I feel it is much more hydrated, the color is unified, with a natural shine, and the best thing is that i’m about 4 years old I haven’t gotten a single pimple.
il y a 6 mois