This oil-free, anti-aging water cream releases a burst of skin-improving Japanese nutrients, powerful botanicals and optimal hydration for pure, poreless skin.

[product:tatcha-the-water-cream] Is this moisturizer sticky on your face at all?
Is this product worth the money?
Has anyone found a less expensive dupe for the Tatcha The Water Cream ? My skin loves this stuff but my wallet does not.
Start your review of Tatcha The Water Cream!
Sandra D.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried many, many moisturizers, but it exceeds my expectations as it is water-based. I suffer from acne a bit and any moisturizing cream alters it, but the truth is, it has not altered it in the mornings, when I applied it it leaves my skin super super, smooth and with an exceptional shine ready to apply makeup in the mornings, if you have dry skin and need to hydrate your skin, I recommend that you use this, since it is not greasy based on oil super super happy with it.
Wennie L.
Astoria, NY
Tatcha The Water Cream uploaded by Wennie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Instantly moisturizes my skin without feeling sticky or overly oily! Great for sensitive/combination skin, gentle and effective.Tatcha The Water Cream Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,385 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Tatcha Water Cream comes in two sizes, $68 and $20. This is a light, fluffy formula that isn’t sticky or greasy. This is for normal and oily skin types. This is good if you fall under that skin type. Unfortunately, I am acne prone and this caused my skin to break out after two uses. Water based, provides moisturize and has toning benefits. This product is oil-free and absorbs well. Looking up the ingredients, there is alcohol in this. There is also fragrance in case you are sensitive to that. The gold can sensitize the skin and has no benefit in skincare. I wouldn’t repurchase since it clogged my pores so badly. Overpriced for the ingredients
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Tatcha The Water Cream uploaded by Kimberly R.
It’s amazing, as it should be for the price tag! This is one of my favorite moisturizers to use under makeup. The scent is light and not overly floral even though it’s Japanese rose. A little goes a long way. It hasn’t broken me out at all, either. Tatcha The Water Cream
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
So this is definitely a 5 star cream. And I have dry/dehydrated skin!! I thought this wouldn’t be moisturizing or would suck the moisture out of my skin. Nope! It hydrates well. The cream turns to a light watery consistency but sinks in. I am shocked I like this as much as I do. I have used it by itself and layered with other lotion or treatments and so far so GREAT! I will continue using this sample size I got from Sephora rewards and then compare it to the dewy cream. I definitely recommend trying this out. Worth the price? Yes. I would buy it if I didn’t just buy Lancôme Hydra Zen glow liquid moisturizer for now (which is AMAZING too).
member-76ddf
Hands down the best moisturizer! I just love how it melts into your skin. It also doesn't make my face feel oily. A little goes a long way, you only need a dime size amount! I recommend !
Katarina P.
Tatcha The Water Cream uploaded by Katarina P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very lightweight, non greasy moisturizer. It is soothing and my skin drinks it up quickly. Works well under makeup.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Tatcha The Water Cream uploaded by Becky F.
This moisturizer is amazing, I love how it's not heavy on my skin, it absorbs in quickly and it's affordable, nothing about this product needs to change, I will definitely buy this again, I recommend this to others!
Jas K.
Tatcha The Water Cream uploaded by Jas K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed with this water cream its so lightweight and provide needed hydration to my face. Love how it get absorbed and make my skin soft and smooth. Really a worthy cream.👍👍
Rachel G.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Tatcha The Water Cream uploaded by Rachel G.
Really good product! I love the feeling it gives my skin it’s very gentle and soothing. It is a little pricey so I would be curious to find a dupe but I will admit I have bought this product over again.

1,381 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Athena G.
Victoria
il y a un jour
Tatcha The Water Cream Is this moisturizer sticky on your face at all?
Shelby V. il y a un jour
It’s super light weight since it is a water cream. Sinks in fast and non greasy!
Katelynn W.
Wheeling, WV
il y a 2 jours
jen H. il y a 2 jours
I would try Clinique Moisture Surge. I worked for Clinique for several years and it was a huge seller. It is a gel moisturizer but it is not as thick as Tachta’s which I own as well. Have you thought about purchasing the Water Cream at QVC? That is where I get mine and you can purchase it on a 4 month payment plan with a credit or debit card. QVC has tons of Tachta products and often groups them in sets not available else were.😘
Evyn B.
il y a 7 jours
Tatcha The Water Cream does this actually do anything or your skin?
Katrina E. il y a 7 jours
it doesn’t happen overnight and it is an expensive product but if you’re looking to see a major improvement in the long run then it’s definitely worth it!!
German  M/ DM A.
Doral, FL
il y a 11 jours
Tatcha The Water Cream this is good product?
Laura L. il y a 11 jours
Yes I love!
rina S.
Toowong
il y a 14 jours
Tatcha The Water Cream Is it worth the money?
Becky F. il y a 14 jours
Yes, I love this moisturizer, leaves my face hydrated and so soft!
Rachel G.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
il y a 15 jours
Kira C. il y a 15 jours
I would look at elf, neutrogena, no7, garnier, vichy, tony moly, and ulta brand.