BY TATCHA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A rich, weightless gel-cream moisturizer for soft, smooth, lustrous skin. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…A complete liquid silk protein forms a moisture-binding veil on the skin, while Tatcha's hadasei-3 complex a trinity of anti-aging Japanese superfoods green tea, rice, and algae restores a healthy-looking glow. Akoya pearl extract helps support natural collagen for more supple and visibly firmer skin. The luxurious texture feels like silk without being greasy or heavy on skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Generations of geisha lived, slept, and bathed in silk. These beautiful artists were draped in over 12 yards of exquisite kimono silk everyday. While they did not know the science behind this lustrous fabric, a 200-year old beauty text reveals that they knew how to use silk to smooth and soften their skin. This time-honored practice to beautify the geisha's skin inspired The Silk Cream. This pure formula is noncomedogenic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, dermatologist tested, and cruelty-free. It is formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, urea, DEA, or TEA. "Beauty that gives back: your purchase of a full-sized Tatcha skincare item will fund a day of school for incredible girls through our Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership with Room to Read." Victoria Tsai, Founder

Buy on Sephora
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I️ received this in my sephora play beauty edition box. I’m disappointed. I️ used it after cleansing and before bed in targeted areas to evaluate the product. The areas I️ applied it to ( my nose, mouth area, and chin), developed pimples. I️ am just thankful I️ didn’t apply to my forehead! DISASTER AVOIDED! For reference I️ have oily skin, acne prone. So, I️ won’t be using this on my face again.

So why two stars? It does have a very sturdy, and sophisticated packaging, and I️ can still use it as an average under eye moisturizer.
Sara B.
Another one of my faves. This is an amazing moisturizer. I put this on after I finish cleansing at night before I go to bed and my face feels amazing. I literally can't stop touching my face to feel how soft it is.
Raedah S.
Not too effective for me. Had to apply numerous times just to help with a dry area. That Charlotte Tilbury cream took care of with a small amount. Would not replace. Brought before discovering Charlottes
Jenny K.
Pricey but worth it! Such a luxurious cream. Goes on very smooth and silky and not too heavy. Nice light scent. Makes my skin almost glow! The jar it comes in is very lovely and looks great on display.
Wendy D.
Tucson
Hands down, my FAVORITE face cream of all time. It is incredibly light, glides on effortlessly, smells amazing, incredibly hydrating, and leaves my skin looking noticeably plump, smooth, and refreshed. The packaging and smell truly make me feel so fancy and like I'm at a spa. The only downside? The cost. But this is SO worth the hype! I love this stuff so much.
Elizabeth A.
Raleigh, NC
Literally the best product I've ever used for my face. It's soft and simple yet adds an amazing amount of moisture to my skin. Plus, using it alongside the entire system has given me the best skin I've ever had. I love the cleansing oil as well.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
This stuff is magic in jar! I have never been able to find a cream that would hydrate my skin without over loading it if that makes sense. I have combination skin so some creams add too much moisture to my skin then I feel oily. But this stuff really feels like silk on my skin. All you need is the smallest amount! Highly highly recommend!
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I got a small sample of this in my "4 Piece Discovery Set" to try out and see if I like it. I use this as a nighttime moisturizer, since it is a little thick and I wouldn't want to use this underneath my makeup. This is great! I wake up in the morning with my skin hydrated and smooth, and my breakouts are slowly fading, too!
morgan p.
oh my gosh this stuff paired with the cleansing oil is HEAVENLY! i figured the hype on Tatcha was truly just that, a hype, given the price point on this line, but after getting a few free take home samples at sephora recently, i swear by this stuff.... still just figuring out how to afford the full size bottles lol
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Soooo moisturizing and smooth!!! I love the tatcha line and the amazing ingredients the brand took from Japanese geishas. The anti aging and hydrating ingredients are simply mesmerizing! I love the texture and feel of this moisturizer. Makes you skin feel Dewey and soft. Just light and moisture locking.
Jenna C.
Is Tatcha worth the price?
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this have a strong smell?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Miami , FL
😍😍😍😍😍 price??
Sanjida B.
Is this thick moisturiser and what skin type is it suitable for ?