BY TATCHA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A rich, weightless gel-cream moisturizer for soft, smooth, lustrous skin. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…A complete liquid silk protein forms a moisture-binding veil on the skin, while Tatcha's hadasei-3 complex a trinity of anti-aging Japanese superfoods green tea, rice, and algae restores a healthy-looking glow. Akoya pearl extract helps support natural collagen for more supple and visibly firmer skin. The luxurious texture feels like silk without being greasy or heavy on skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Generations of geisha lived, slept, and bathed in silk. These beautiful artists were draped in over 12 yards of exquisite kimono silk everyday. While they did not know the science behind this lustrous fabric, a 200-year old beauty text reveals that they knew how to use silk to smooth and soften their skin. This time-honored practice to beautify the geisha's skin inspired The Silk Cream. This pure formula is noncomedogenic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, dermatologist tested, and cruelty-free. It is formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, urea, DEA, or TEA. "Beauty that gives back: your purchase of a full-sized Tatcha skincare item will fund a day of school for incredible girls through our Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership with Room to Read." Victoria Tsai, Founder

TATCHA The Silk Cream
  • "i love the skin mist from tacha and i definetly want to try this one so bad! i love moisturizers and keeping my skin dry because i have very dry skin" in 7 reviews
  • "Love this product so much! I got this in a set with the other tatcha and it is amazing! It smells so good and after using the rice enzyme and then putting this on top made my skin super plump, moisturizing and bright too. I also noticed that after using the set my skin's texture is a lot better and clearer and smaller pores too! My blackheads on my nose are gone too. So i was so impressed that i got all of it in the full size and A little goes a long way but it's definitely one of my holy grail product. I have sensitive skin and oil combinations and this does wonders" in 4 reviews
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
This moisturizer is an anti-aging lightweight and very hydrating product. I swear by this product I have been using this product religiously for three years straight now I do try different products but always come back to this one. This moisturizer is definitely a pricey one it is $150 but I do not mind paying that price tag since I personally see the humongous improvement has done on my skin.Are used to have very dry textured skin And any matter of months this helped out tremendously to the point where my skin doesn’t even look dry anymore it looks like I have normal skin. Ever since I started using this I always get compliments on how amazing my skin looks whether I’m using make up or not using make up. I recommend this to all of my friends and family members and have gotten them hooked on it. I highly highly highly recommend it
Carla F.
Lincoln Park, NJ
First of all I LOVE everything tatcha. Everything I have tried from this brand has been outstanding and this is no different. Tatcha’s packaging is very beautiful and luxurious which I’m a sucker for. Oh my god this silk cream, LITERALLY feels like silk going on your skin. Not only is it beautiful , it works , my skin feels the best it’s ever been since I started using tatcha a few months ago. My skin is brighter , my pores are smaller and I can’t remember the last time I had a break out, I will use this brand forever!
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
Obsessed is an understatement. I bought a travel size to try and have fallen in love with it. Definitely plan on buying the full size when I run out! It has a translucent look to it while in the jar but don’t let that fool you- it goes on like the most luxurious of creams. It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
This cream went on my hand beautifully and made my hand glow, then I bought it and realized the skin on my hand is completely different than my face! Haha it burned and irritated my skin for whatever reason,l used it three times and I just couldn’t find myself to use it again. I returned it.
Christine N.
This has a gel cream consistency and provides intense hydration. Like you can feel it sinking into your skin and hydrating it for some time after application. There is like this refreshing cooling sensation like your skin just took a drink of water.

I knew this cream would work for me as I use the Tatcha Essence as well and they both have the same ferment complex (hadasei-3) which is suppose to provide anti-aging properties. This also has pearl. I really like how my skin looks and feels on the duo. It looks hydrated and luminous. It doesn't break me out at all and I am very acne-prone.

The only thing that struck me about this product was the scent. It smells a bit like burnt and dead flowers upon application. The floral scent is not intense though like many other facial creams and does quickly dissipate. I love the packaging of Tatcha products which are very heavy, luxurious and beautiful making for a pampering experience.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
My dry skin’s best friend! I tried The Water Cream first, but it was not enough for my parched skin. The Silk has done so much to heal and repair my skin since I started use several months ago. My skin is so much smoother than it used to be. One jar of The Silk is enough for a few months, when used sparingly, so it is definitely worth the price. The results speak for themselves. Nothing from Tatcha ever disappoints!
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I️ received this in my sephora play beauty edition box. I’m disappointed. I️ used it after cleansing and before bed in targeted areas to evaluate the product. The areas I️ applied it to ( my nose, mouth area, and chin), developed pimples. I️ am just thankful I️ didn’t apply to my forehead! DISASTER AVOIDED! For reference I️ have oily skin, acne prone. So, I️ won’t be using this on my face again.

So why two stars? It does have a very sturdy, and sophisticated packaging, and I️ can still use it as an average under eye moisturizer.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I love everything about this product except for the price. It's $120!!!!! But the cream is so so nice on the skin and sinks in so well and actually works well as a primer before foundation too. But it's $120. If does have great ingredients but I can't recommend it unless you have the money to spend on this product. If you can afford it though, you certainly will not be disappointed. Works well for summer and winter time for me. I truly find it works for all skin types.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I love Tatcha products for using organic ingredients. I also have been venturing out to asian brands and discovered this Japanese brand through the Sephora Play! limited edition box. I was lucky enough to receive a deluxe sample of this and it's been over a month and I've barely made a dent in it. I have oily skin and this is moisturizing and minimal use goes very far. I love using this after putting a Serum on. During the winter time, this has been great for reviving my skin!
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
The smell of this product is amazing. I love the packaging of this product. I use this product three times a week and I fall more in love with it every time I use it. Highly recommend it, you won’t regret buying it.
Jenna C.
Is Tatcha worth the price?
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this have a strong smell?
Julia M.
What is this? And should I purchase?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.