TATCHA The Silk Canvas
What it is:
A skin-protecting, makeup-perfecting primer. This featherlight smoothing balm of pressed silk makes makeup last longer while keeping it out of skin, helping to prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
Why it's different:
- Blurs: silk extracts feel nourishing on skin and instantly diminish the look of pores, fines lines and imperfections for the perfect canvas before makeup.
- Primes: silk powder makes makeup glide on more evenly and last longer, minimizing excess shine with a soft focus finish.
- Protects: protective barrier derived from botanicals keeps makeup and pollution out of skin that can otherwise lead to clogged pores, breakouts and premature signs of aging.
- Enhances: pink and gold pearl helps even skin tone for a healthy look.
- Anti-aging: Hadasei-3, a trinity of Japanese superfoods, visibly restores youthful radiance.
Who it's for:
For All Skin Types. Non-comedogenic. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Saccharomyces/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Cladosiphon Okamuranus/Rice Ferment Filtrate*, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Ceresin, Titanium Dioxide, Squalane, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sericin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Silk Powder, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Yeast Extract, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Disodium Edta, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica (Ci 77019), Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491)
Parabens, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, sulfate detergents, phthalates, urea, DEA or TEA.
Top Questions See all 94 Q&A
- "i purchased this tatcha primer when it launched and wore it every day for the last week and honestly i’m on the fence, it has a nice smell, beautiful packaging the product is very silky smooth. it doesn’t fill in my pores as well as other primers and it doesn’t combat oil so have to use another primer with it. i’m going to keep it and continue to use it but i don’t think it’s going to be a holy grail product for me" in 3 reviews
When applying the primer it is a little thicker of consistency and almost feels like a moisturizer. It makes me skin feel silky smooth without feeling slippery. I did notice a nice blurring effect on my pores. Overall my foundations lasted me the entire day without really settling into any fine lines. I didn't notice it controlling oils but it did help fill my pores. I will def. be using this again and I do think it's worth the pricier price tag. TATCHA The Silk Canvas
This works so beautifully on my skin. It felt like butter going on and it smelt so good! As I wore this throughout the day, my skin just felt better and better. I highly recommend this product!TATCHA The Silk Canvas
P.S i use this as an eyeshadow primer too and it works beautifully. Makes blending super easy. Love it
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos