Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist

An oil-free, liquid powder face mist with Okinawa clay for fresh, satiny smooth skin without added shine. Shake to activate clay.

Does this make you dewy or oily? Or is it more matte? Do you use it over makeup?
If you have used this before, did you like it? What is your favourite way to use it?
Hey everyone, how do you feel about this product?
Start your review of Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist!
Isabel  N.
Burbank, CA
Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist uploaded by Isabel  N.
Tatcha is a great brand, and although expensive, also very high quality. I use this before and after my makeup and it’s really great for my skin. It reduces the appearance of dry skin (if you apply makeup) and makes you feel refreshed. Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist
Mariela  F.
Orlando, FL
Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist uploaded by Mariela  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product is perfect the glow is amazing. Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist
Jumara S.
Lilburn, GA
I currently have this and I’m trying it out . So far is been amazing and really helps my skin feel great
Adam J.
Oviedo, FL
Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist uploaded by Adam J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Tatcha, I am still not sure about this. When it does spray, it is a nice mist. When it does spray, because I’ve noticed this pump clogs often. Directions indicate you must shake well (there is a little clay in the bottle that settles in the bottom) even following these instructions I’ve found myself pumping for 5 minutes trying to clear the passage of the spray tube. It does not leave me as shiny as Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, if you are looking for a matte spray this accomplished that. Overall, it is good but I wanted to like it more, especially at this price point.
Melissa M.
Neenah, WI
Like most everything from Tatcha, the spray is awesome. Super hydrating with without as dewy as a finish versus their facial mist‘s. Definitely recommend it
Karina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist uploaded by Karina R.
As an oily girl, I was really looking forward to this mist. I love Tatcha and used the Dewy Skin spray sparingly in the winter months overtop bare skin but needed something different during the warmer summer months. The mist did nothing for me. It did not mattify and the product kept getting stuck inside the nozzle. It seems like Tatcha discontinued this product on their site as well as Sephora - hopefully they reformulate the product and release a better version.
Briana Z.
Yucca Valley, CA
Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist uploaded by Briana Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
The mister on this 👌 is so lovely , I love the way this brands products smell , its hard to describe but it just smells so clean , you do have to shake well as some of the product settles on the bottom , i dont notice to much difference in oiliness which is what it claims to do but i use this as an added extra into my skincare and i love using it that way or for a fresh up throughout the day , do you need this , no , but if you are wanting a splurge to treat yourself or add something extra into your skincare routine i feel like this is a valid buy 🤗[product:tatcha-the-satin-skin-mist-135-oz/-40-ml]
Julia C.
Dallas, TX
My skin is soo dry all of the time, 🏜 but this has definitely helped it feels so good and gentle 💧 my skin feels so soft
Michele B.
I have a combination skin. This Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist is very refresh, cool feeling and I really enjoyed during a summer season. This mist is very fine, oil-free and reduce my oiliness especially on my T-zone. This spritz made my face less oily, feel hydrated after I spray.
Kirby S.
Bradenton, FL
Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist uploaded by Kirby S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love Tatcha products! This is my go-to setting spray. I love that it has powder mixed in it(always shake before using). It sets my makeup and keeps me looking smooth and matte. I have oily skin so products like this, and that actually work, are a must have in my makeup regimen!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dina V.
il y a 2 ans
Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist Wanted to k ow if this product makes oily skin matte and satin like?
Lisa B. il y a 2 ans
It definitely does not make you matte. I feel it leaves a satin like finish but is very moisturizing at the same time. I have combination skin and it works great for me.
S A.
il y a 2 ans
Sana J. il y a un an
This is not as dewy compared to the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. It gives a nice, refreshed, hydrated look to the skin without the glow factor.