Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A water-activated exfoliant of nourishing Japanese rice bran that transforms to a creamy foam for smooth, polished skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture -...

How often should the product be applied??And what can’t be applied after the use of this product?
Is this a physical or chemical exfoliant?
How does this product work?
Start your review of Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder!
dallas
I have ance and sensitive skin that really hard to find a good exfoliator. However, Tatcha has me, and I really appreciate that I found it. It does not make me break out and keep my skin smooth after using it. If you have sensitive and acne skin like me, try Tatcha - You will love it
Stamping Ground
I love how this enzyme powder foams. I like how my face feels clean afterwards and my that my pores appear smaller. You don't need to use a lot of product when using this. A little bit does go a long way. I just put a little in my hand, add some water and rub my hands together.
Houston
I love this product and use it nightly. I notice dry skin patches quickly smooth out and my skin isn’t irritated after using this. Most exfoliators irritate my skin, but this is so gentle! It’s perfect with a retinol product to prime my skin without creating too much stress.
San Diego
I purchased this enzyme powder around Black Friday this year and am so happy I gave it a try. A tiny bit in your palm with water, then apply to your face. It does not leave your face tight or dry but feeling clean and refreshed. I am looking forward to trying more.
Sacramento
This rice polish foaming powder has slightly bigger powder particles than the regular one but it’s very gentle. You need to rub in on your hands with some water until dissolved prior to putting it on your face. It does keep my face “polished” without being over-stripping
Laurel Hill, FL
Gave me a bright big smile with a genuine clean face. Then I had to go and ruin it with the worst, most painful stinky peel off Mack by bliss. Good thing there are other days. Other days where I can try again. With the mask package sitting in the trash can! That is!
new york city
This product is definitely so amazing! This doesn’t feel too harsh on my face. I like that the consistency is fine, and I can really feel it penetrating. This was very much affective on my skin, I don’t think I would change anything about the product!
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE THIS! Rice water is very good for the skin. Therefore this rice ensayémoslo powder does a great job cleansing and exfoliating the skin without all the mess of rice water! The product would last you forever! It is definitely worth your coinzzzzzz
Santa Barbara, CA
Purchased at: Tatcha
This stuff is magical. It doesn’t FEEL like it’s doing much exfoliating, but I think that’s because it’s not as physical as others. It’s super gentle. And it leaves my skin feeling ultra clean and soft, but not stripped. I was really confused by this at first but I have grown to absolutely adore it. You pour some into your hand and rub your wet hands together to make a paste, then massage on face. I use it in the shower for convenience’ sake.
Missoula, MT
I love love love this face wash. It’s so worth the price. It leaves my skin so soft and clean without feeling stripped. This one is for sensitive skin, which is great for me. Hasn’t irritated my skin or broke me out at all. Best face wash ever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Sydney J. • 7 months ago
Omg so worth it! Yes the price is expensive. But it’s worth the money. I have dry sensitive skin and this is a life saver. It reduces redness, isn’t irritating! Great exfoliator.. leaves skin so smooth. It heals too! I mean seriously heals cuts or any wounds. I love it! 100% recommend