Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A water-activated exfoliant of nourishing Japanese rice bran that transforms to a creamy foam for smooth, polished skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture -...

How often should the product be applied??And what can’t be applied after the use of this product?
Is this a physical or chemical exfoliant?
How does this product work?
Start your review of Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder!
Boise
I love this polishing enzyme powder. The dry formula is great for travel, even the full size is TSA approved since it’s not a liquid. The parking is luxe and feels high end. Be careful to always close the secondary cap under the screw on lid or else you will end up with some waster product! I use this a few times a week, normally in the AM on days I really want my makeup to go on flawlessly. It also lasts for ever! As long as you don’t accidentally spill it lol - mine has lasted about six months and it will probably be another 1-2 before I need to repurchase. Works well with their oil based cleanser (oil cleanser fist to remove makeup and dirt, followed by polish) too!
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
There are number of hits and misses (read as some are worth and some are not worth the price) in the Tatcha skincare line. Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder is one that is worth the expenditure. There is a substantial amount of product in the package and the product will last quite some time. Aesthetically, the Tatcha packaging is very beautiful to the eye and comes in a luxurious presentation. The thing I’m most pleased with about the product is I’ve found there are multiple ways that this can be used. I use this daily for exfoliation as it is very soft and gentle on the skin. The product can be mixed with a little or a generous amount of water depending on how much exfoliation you feel your skin needs. Generally I mix a quarter size amount with water and rub between the hands to form a nice lather. A little less water provides me with greater exfoliation with out being abrasive. I have also added a little oil to the product to for a quick mask. Definitely one of my favorite face powders and I can’t decide if this or AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel is better so I’m going to keep using both. #followforfollowalways
San Antonio, TX
Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder uploaded by Bianca R.
I LOVE LOVE this stuff! Tatcha Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder in indigo for sensitive skin works wonders on my skin. I have dry sensitive skin and I always have to be careful on what skincare products I use because some of them can be very irritating on my skin, but this works beautifully for me. It makes my skin feel clean, look brighter, and feel soft. I also like that it starts out as powder because it makes it great for traveling. I will be buying this again...I’m hooked. Tatcha Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder
Tampa
Travel friendly!! This powder does not take space in your allowed liquid or creams. Will not spill in your suitcase. Easy to transfer to another container.
My favorite of the Tatcha rice powders. This powder transforms into a creamy foam. Makes skin feel soothed while gently smithing away dead skin. make up glides on so easily. I like to use on neck and chest in pampers Saturday nights.
like all Tatcha products smells heavenly. Delicate herbal scent.  TATCHA Indigo Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample of this product and at first was like hmm super tiny for the price ahh. So i used it and its like a blueish powder u lather it in your hands along with water than massage it in your face and it worked. I have combination skin acne prone. My face has miraculously cleared up alot!! And,when i say a little goes along way omg .this little thing has lasted me 2months now n still going. #tatcha is the bomb.com 💣 lol the price kinda sucks but,it works!!
Mission Viejo , CA
Love love love! This is an ingenious, gentle exfoliator. I love that it comes in powder form and you just add a bit of water to it to exfoliate the face. It has a nice lather that is foamy but not too much. It leaves my skin feeling soft and looking bright. My only gripe is the packaging. I’m not sure the best way to store this stuff, but in its current packaging I almost always accidentally get a little bit of water near or in the opening for some reason.
Pennsylvania
I have had redness and flakiness on my cheeks and along the sides of my nose for years. This product along with Tatcha's Indigo cream completely healed my face. At first, I couldn't imagine how this would work because it isn't the harsh scrubs I was used to, but it is so much better! Using it once a day keeps the flakiness at bay and keeps my skin feeling baby smooth without exposing it to a harsh scrub. This is the perfect product to exfoliate with!
Takoma Park, MD
I LOVE this rice polish. First the packaging makes it very easy to pour just the right amount. You start with wet hands and face and pour a little powder into your hands. Then you run your hands together and it creates a creamy texture. It is not abrasive at all, but really does an incredible job of exfoliating and making your pores look cleaner and smaller! I Plan on repurchasing this product again and have already recommended it to friends.
Wurtboro
Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder uploaded by heather W.
I absolutely love this. I use this all over my face and neck. It cleans my skin so good. I have very sensitive skin cause of psoriasis. It’s has the perfect sized micro exfoliators so that it don’t tear your skin apart I also use the moisturizer that goes with this cleanser Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder
Drexel Hill, PA
I love this rice polish. I use it at night after I use a cleansing oil followed by a face wash. This product feels amazing. You put a nickel size amount of the rice in your palm and put several drops of water on top. It foams up beautifully when you rub your hands together and apply it to your face. My skin is nice and smooth and soft. I use it every night. I highly recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Sydney J. • 7 months ago
Omg so worth it! Yes the price is expensive. But it’s worth the money. I have dry sensitive skin and this is a life saver. It reduces redness, isn’t irritating! Great exfoliator.. leaves skin so smooth. It heals too! I mean seriously heals cuts or any wounds. I love it! 100% recommend