Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A water-activated exfoliant of nourishing Japanese rice bran that transforms to a creamy foam for smooth, polished skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture -...

How often should the product be applied??And what can’t be applied after the use of this product?
Is this a physical or chemical exfoliant?
How does this product work?
Start your review of Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder!
Parsippany , NJ
I found this to be such an amazing find. It's great for pretty much all skin types. Super easy to use, just add a little bit of water and mix it with your hands to get a creamy foam. It's very gentle and delicately exfoliates the skin, removing some of the dull dead skin that sits on the upper layer. My skin felt softer and looked brighter after using it. AND a little goes a long way.
Columbus
Such an interesting formula! It reminds me of the laundry detergent my grandma used as it begins as granules and with water becomes a cleansing foam! This product gently exfoliates and then cleanses. Lacks the iconic tatcha smell which I really wish they were able to incorporate but overall I would recommend for others with sensitive skin but seeking exfoliating cleansers.
Wdm, IA
This product is a nice gentle power exfoliant for sensitive skin. Although the price doesn’t justify what it does. I can find many products that will work the same and maybe even better saucy and the Dermalogica exfoliator. I sadly won’t be repurchasing due to the high price point. If you are in to Tatcha go for it but if you are on a budget go for the Dermalogica one.
All of these rice polish powders from Tatcha are amazing. The indigo in this really helps soothe irritated skin, and it helps skin that is affected with rosacea, eczema and even psoriasis. It’s gentle enough for people with those skin concerns to use but effective at removing any dead skin from the face. Overall this is a staple in my skincare routine
Tucson, AZ
Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder uploaded by Kaliah R.
Love the calming and oily (face) powders! I use the calming one now twice a day after the camellia oil and before the essence and moisturizer. It’s very very gentle and leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated after I wash it off. I think this might be the only exfoliant I’ve ever bought!Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder
Piedmont
This product always leaves my face feeling soft and super smooth. It is quit and simple to use. It doesn’t leave a film and the tiny particles do not scratch your face like some products. I use it daily and the results are amazing. I keep this in my house. It leaves the skin very clean and ready for the next product.
Daegu
This stuff is a miracle if you have any sort of dry skin patches on your face. Also, it is wonderful that you can literally find a version of this for just about any skin type. My biggest issue has been finding something that works with my overly sensitive skin. However, the sensitive skin version of the rice polish (labeled "Calming") does wonders for my skin. I would 100% recommend this product to just about everyone!
This product is one of my staple beauty routine products. I have rosacea and this helps to calm my face from getting flushed and red. It is very gentle on my skin, which is very important for my condition, and it makes my skin feel so smooth and gives it a glowing look. Can’t live without this!
Newcastle
I think this product is great. It is gentle on the skin. I got this as a gift this past christmas and loved it. I, however, don’t use physical exfoliants on my skin anymore. I also think the price is a little high but you do get a lot of uses out of it. You only use a tiny amount at a time.
dallas
I have ance and sensitive skin that really hard to find a good exfoliator. However, Tatcha has me, and I really appreciate that I found it. It does not make me break out and keep my skin smooth after using it. If you have sensitive and acne skin like me, try Tatcha - You will love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Sydney J. • 7 months ago
Omg so worth it! Yes the price is expensive. But it’s worth the money. I have dry sensitive skin and this is a life saver. It reduces redness, isn’t irritating! Great exfoliator.. leaves skin so smooth. It heals too! I mean seriously heals cuts or any wounds. I love it! 100% recommend