BY TATCHA #91 in Facial Moisturizers

What it is:
A daily 7-second ritual to reveal your softest, most youthful skin. This resurfacing softener of 98.7% pure anti-aging Japanese superfoods makes all skincare work better.

Why it's different:

• Anti-aging: Pure concentration of 98.7% Hadasei-3TM, a superfluid of Japan’s three essential nutrients of Green Tea, Rice and Algae for skin health and youthful radiance.
  • Smoothing & Resurfacing: The natural fermentation of these nutrients produces lactic acid, helping to increase cell turnover, improve skin texture and create a smooth luster.
  • Plumping Hydration: Instantly doubles skin’s natural moisture content, above and beyond the results from a moisturizer, and softens & plumps away fine lines & wrinkles.
  • Maximizes Performance of All Skincare: Skin’s water channels are flush with lasting hydration, which creates a pathway to deliver treatments more deeply, amplifying their effectiveness.

Who it's for:
Universal – all ages and skin types. Oil-Free. Non-comedogenic. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested.

How to Use:
Use daily, after cleansing and before any other skincare. Pour a palmful of The Essence into your hand, press your palms together and press gently into the skin on your face and neck.

Saccharomyces/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Cladosiphon Okamuranus/Rice Ferment Filtrate*, Propanediol, Soy Amino Acids, Yeast Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Phenoxyethanol

Formulated Without:
Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Parabens, Pegs, Ppgs, Dea, Tea, Urea Or Phthalates.

• Would loove to try this one!! Does it leave your skin lik...1 Answers
  • I've tried this once or twice since I got it from Sephora...1 Answers
  • Do you put this on before or after toner?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Love anything Tatcha!!!! Wonderful skin line!! I feel like a geisha, with the most beautiful skin! Nourishing and illuminating! " in 16 reviews
  • "Loooove it. I use it every morning after cleansing and before my toner. I have super dry skin so it helps to hydrate and leaves my skin looking and feeling so soft and supple." in 12 reviews
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
After a lot of searching for an essence that will work for my skin, tatcha comes thru for me once again! I have been using the travel size version of this but in that bottle you get a lot of product! It is the lightest water essence i have tried and it really does absorb in 7 seconds! Just one tilt of this bottle and the right amount of product comes out and i pat it into my skin. I use this day and night after cleansing and before moisturizer. I’ve been using it for a couple weeks now and I’ve noticed that my redness is less and it doesn’t harm my sensitive and acne prone skin. The hydration feels great too. I will definitely repurchase. If you aren’t sure try the travel size.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This is a good essence but I don’t think that the price matches the claims or results. I have used this for the past 4 months, and I havent noticed any difference in my skin or how my products have applied. The design of this is very difficult to use. It Pores out into your hand and I feel you loose a lot of the product, I wish this was in a spray bottle. I used another, cheaper essence before this and I will be returning to that one. Save your on this one
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use TATCHA The Essence twice a day, in the a.m. after washing my face and before Makeup and in the evening after cleansing! The bottles design makes sure you get the right amount WITHOUT wasting ANY product!! I have oily/acne prone skin and this has NOT caused ANY problems! It does Not give me a greasy or oily feel! It has defiantly caused fine lines and wrinkles to plump and has caused an over all smoothness to my face! I’m in LOVE! I just gently pat this in to my face, neck and décolletage after cleansing my face!! I LOVE it and highly recommend it for daily use to all you loves!! It HIGHLY worth the cost! Will be repurchasing!
Tara F.
South Point
I never really believe in beauty waters and thought they were all hype until I used Essence! This product really does make a huge difference in my skin care routine! It feels wonderful on my skin and keeps it clear and radiant! And as the first step in skin care it makes my other products work even better! You have to try this product and see for yourself!
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
This product is my solution for dry, dehydrated skin. I have also noticed an increased effectiveness of my other skin care products. This makes my skin feel hydrated all day, and does a nice job at plumping fine lines and wrinkles. Definitely a product I will purchase again.
Tahnee E.
Sensitive/Combo/Acne prone skin here. This feels like your putting water on your face and doesn’t really seem like it’s doing much, at first! Oh my... textured skin is GONE!!! Within a week my skin did a 180 and I couldn’t be more excited. I used this along with rest of the Tatcha ritual and it made my skin look great!
Brittany B.
Hudson
I have been using this product for about a month now and I have been really enjoying it! I use it morning and night all over my face and neck and my skin has been incredibly soft. There is not much of a difference with my skin tone but  I am happy with this product and plan to buy it again when I run out!
Nancy M.
Centreville
OMG! Just found this line of skincare and I am in love! The Essense is so light and really hydrates and plumps the skin making it ready for oils and creams. I fid get travel sizes but will be going back for more once they run out. The line is expensive, but so worth it! TATCHA The Essence
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
I’ve been really into essences lately and have tried a pretty good amount. I did like the SK-II essence but this tatcha essence blows it out of the water! I am not sure what the SK-II really did for my skin. My skin looks slightly brighter and my fine lines finished slightly. But the Tatcha one, my face is sooo hydrated after wards and felt so plump!! I also use it on my lips before a lip mask and I’m telling you, my lips looked juicy!! I highly recommend!
ANASTASIA P.
Milford, CT
Number one hands down Essence! If you want all of your skin care to work together and receive the most benefits you have to use this essence first. It’s so soothing and smells great. It is a little pricey but the investment is worth it ! Give it a try and you won’t be disappointed.
Adoree S.
Toronto
Do you put this on before or after toner?
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I am thinking about purchasing this but for such a high price I would love to know how anyone who has used this thinks about it? How great does it work? Is it worth the money?
Jinny ♡.
Los Angeles, CA
How does this compare to SK-II Facial Treatment Essence? Seems similar as both products are fermented. Would like to know everyone’s thoughts
Carrie B.
dixon ky
Is this good for all skin types?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What is so great about this product? What's the benefits from it?