Tatcha The Essence

A resurfacing softener of 98.7% pure anti-aging Japanese superfoods that makes all skincare work better.

Iss this good for oily skin?
Do you use Essence and toner? If so, when do you apply the essence vs. the toner?
Start your review of Tatcha The Essence!
Product Highlights
Love anything Tatcha!!!! Wonderful skin line!! I feel like a geisha, with the most beautiful skin! Nourishing and illuminating! in reviews
Loooove it. I use it every morning after cleansing and before my toner. I have super dry skin so it helps to hydrate and leaves my skin looking and feeling so soft and supple.in reviews
Laura L.
Andrews, NC
Tatcha The Essence uploaded by Laura L.
I love this essence. I can feel it tingle the slightest bit. The rest of my skincare is well absorbed after. It is very hydrating and makes skin feel so smooth. I love this essence!
Laura B.
Tatcha The Essence uploaded by Laura B.
This is another product that I received in my Tatcha starter kit. I am on the fence with this one. I've been using it for over a month. It's purpose is to aid with product absorption. I'm not sure if it is helping with that or not. It is also supposed to plump the skin but I don't really notice a difference in my skin after applying it. It does have wonderful and clean ingredients which is always nice. The product is a pure liquid so you have to be careful when pouring it into the palm of your hand. Because it's a Tatcha product and I've been very pleased with other products of theirs, I will continue using it for a little while in hopes that I see a noticeable difference.
Chrissy D.
Tatcha The Essence uploaded by Chrissy D.
Love the packaging for starters. It’s sleek and chic. I love he product too. It is smooth and not sticky. I am able to apply itself and not get dry from it. It’s expensive for sure. Tatcha is an expensive brand for a reason. If you can splurge you should get it. #complimentary
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a Mother’s Day gift from my kids because they know how much I adore this brand. I use it after I cleanse and it leaves my skin hydrated and ready for my other products. I’ve noticed a glow that I never had before and my sometimes sensitive combo skin hasn’t had any bad reactions to this. Price is steep but worth it and I will savor every last drop🌸
Mariah R.
Norwalk, CA
Tatcha The Essence uploaded by Mariah R.
There are very few products I will splurge big on, and this is one I’ve been really impressed by. I was confused at first since it literally comes out looking like water, but I only need about 3 drops for my face and neck area. Just be cautious your first time in case it pours out quickly. After running my hands together I pressed it into my skin then tapped my skin to make sure I got it in all the necessary places. The next day I woke up with very plump skin. It did go down a bit, but the more consistent I was with using this, the better my skin stayed looking plump. I have loss of collagen in my face due to cystic acne box car and ice pick scars. I feel like this product will continue to help build my skin back.
Leslie P.
Allentown, PA
Tatcha The Essence uploaded by Leslie P.
I really had high hopes and big dreams for this essence. Sadly, it was not as hydrating as I wanted or expected. To improve this product I would go hard on the hydrating aspect. It was gentle and had no real fragrance. But I wouldn't recommend it 😶
Brandy H.
Queen Creek, AZ
Tatcha The Essence uploaded by Brandy H.
This is part of my daily regimen and I don’t really see any additional benefit adding this in to my daily regimen.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,083 reviews
Tatcha The Essence uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Sephora
My number one fav product of my skincare. This is the first thing I put on my face after I wash it morning and night. It has made a huge difference in the smoothness and overall texture of my skin. The pour out spot delivers the perfect amount needed for application. This one bottle has lasted well over a year.
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Tatcha The Essence uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I adore this product!! It feels so nice on my skin, and I’ve notice after using it with my Tatcha skin routine that my skin is softer, and much healthier/luminous! Definitely recommend! Tatcha is complete worth the hype!
Carla S.
Cumming, GA
Tatcha The Essence uploaded by Carla S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Tatcha, is amazing! I received the essence plumping skin softener for Christmas, and it blew my mind. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrated. I only use it when I want to be bougie, because I have the travel size one. I need to buy the 98$ one. It is that worth it!

182 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
April M.
Montgomery, AL
il y a 7 jours
Tatcha The Essence ? Who else is in LOVE???
Brittany F.
Plant City, FL
il y a 4 mois
Have you used Tatcha The Essence? Is it worth the price?
Chris L. il y a un mois
I would say the price is extremely high, but because you only use so little each time it lasts a very, very long time.
Kelly P.
Leesburg, GA
il y a 5 mois
Is this worth the price? Tatcha The Essence I love tatcha products and use them religiously but do not have this one
Erin S. il y a 5 mois
I know it’s pricy but this is without a doubt my favorite Tatcha product!
Janelle V.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 5 mois
Amy O. il y a 4 mois
Yes, I use this one daily. I use it after my toner and it really helps the rest of my products sink into my skin. It’s expensive but worth it.
Beverly P.
Baraboo, WI
il y a 6 mois
Tatcha The Essence Or SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera Essence) ?
Fumiko K. il y a 6 mois
Definitely SK-II! No comparison. The price is twice as much but it’s worth it :)