Tatcha Skincare For Makeup Lovers Set

A set with three essentials made with pure, kind-to-skin, Japanese ingredients that purify, prime, and hydrate to impart a natural glow with makeup and without. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and DrynessHighlighted Ingredients:- Hadasei-3: A trio of anti-aging Japanese superfoods born from nourishing green tea, rice, and algae that helps restore healthy-looking, youthful radiance. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: Luminous Dewy Skin Mist is a silky spray packed with 20-percent botanical oils that gives skin hydration and a dewy glow. Use it before makeup to prep skin, or after makeup to refresh. Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil is a gentle two-in-one makeup remover and cleanser that melts away even waterproof makeup for purified, silky-soft skin. The Silk Canvas is a velvety, smoothing balm of pressed silk that primes and makes makeup last longer while keeping it out of skin, helping to prevent clogged pores and breakouts. This Set Contains:- 1.35 oz/ 40 mL Full-Size Luminous Dewy Skin Mist- 0.8 oz/ 25 mL Travel-Size Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil- 0.24 oz/ 7 g Travel-Size The Silk CanvasClean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

I've heard mixed reviews regarding the tatcha primer. I want to try it but it's also pricey so I don't want to waste money on something that I won't use. Suggestions? Tatcha Skincare For Makeup Lovers Set
What is your honest review on products ? Is it worth the money?
Do the products in this work together, or are they for separate skin types per each product?
Start your review of Tatcha Skincare For Makeup Lovers Set!
Boonville, IN
This set was my first introduction to Tatcha products. I had heard others rave on and on about the brand but was a little shy to pull the trigger, especially with such a high price tag, but let me tell you this box is worth it! I couldn't be more pleased in the products in this box!
Good kit to get if you wanna try out tatcha skincare ! The primer on its own is worth the whole kit so I think it’s a good value! The setting mist I recommend after your skin care routine . It’s a soft mist and relaxing for sure !
The price for all of this is a great deal. Im loving the spray mist it melts all the powder so nice. And the face primer you barely see any pores. The oil removing make up melts right off.
Houston
I love Tatcha with my whole heart. The products have all become holy grails for me and this set is no different! If you have sensitive skin, all these products are safe for you to use! Give Tatcha a try!
Tatcha Skincare For Makeup Lovers Set uploaded by Karel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Chicas no se pueden perder de comprarse este kit es súper uff ultra wow no se arrepentiránen invertir en productos de alta calidad Tatcha Skincare For Makeup Lovers Set
Henderson, NV
essentially the best skincare on the market. really hydrating & not harsh on the skin. packaging is so elevated and the products smell fantastic. pricey but totally worth every drop!
Hamilton, NJ
Tatcha Skincare For Makeup Lovers Set uploaded by madelyn M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think I just fell in love with this product. I heard many good things about it and decided to try it for my vacation to Dominican Republic. It not only made my skin look and feel flawless but hydrated my skin in such a way it felt soft as a babies butt lol. I would recommend this product to those who have yet to try. It is a little pricey side but definitely worth the money. Note: it's a sephora exclusive will not find at ulta.
Alexandria, VA
This set is incredible! It's an effective way to try a few awesome Tatcha products. The Dewy Skin Mist is fantastic for pre-makeup prep or for rehyhration. The Silk Canvas is a beautiful pore-filling primer. The Water Cream is a great pre-makeup moisturizer, and the Cleaning Oil is effective and gentle. If this is available, it's worth picking up if you were planning to pick up the Dewy Skin mist alone!
Bicknell, IN
This is a fabulous trip of products from the ultimate skin care company TATCHA! .ade with super foods and Japanese fruits its vegan & cruelty free. You'll love every product & this set is a great starter kit!
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great set! I love the products individually but this is a great way to either try them or save a little money. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Omaha, NE
a day ago
Shelli M. • a day ago
I love this primer! It often comes in a mini in a lot of their sets which would be a great way to try. It’s one of few primers that doesn’t not clog my pores. I definitely think it’s worth the investment
Brandon
9 months ago
Tatcha Skincare For Makeup Lovers Set ? Wondering if tatcha is worth the price. I really want to try it but not sure if it will be good for me. I useally but skin care that is cheaper but I hear quality over quantity is the best way to go. I useally buy for oily skin
Natalia H. • 9 months ago
Is really worth the price believe me they have very good products and a very good quality
Doral, FL
9 months ago
Natalia H. • 9 months ago
Tatcha the water cream is amazing,i love it,i have an oily skin and it works perfect for me,it feels so refreshing,is quite expensive but definitely worth every single penny,love Tatcha products,i highly recommend it to everyone