BY TATCHA

What it is:
Inspired by the geisha's iconic makeup, we created this invisible, lightweight sunscreen to perfect and protect skin, making it an elegant, everyday essential.

Why it’s different:
Provides broad spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays. Non-greasy formula tightens pores, perfect as a primer for makeup.

Who it’s for:
All skin-types. Non-comedogenic. Does not contain mineral oil, aminobenzoic acid, homosalate, oxybenzone or octinoxate.

How to Use:

Use liberally after moisturizer to lock in hydration, at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. If wearing makeup, use before applying cosmetics. It also works as a primer that refines and minimizes the appearance of pores.

Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 15%, Octisalate 5%

Inactive Ingredients:
Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (Licorice Extract), Glycyrrhiza Inflata (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Sericin (Silk Extract), Algae Extract, Lecithin, Inositol (Rice Extract), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sorbitan Tristearate, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Beheneth-20, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Methicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Iron Oxides (Ci77491), Tin Oxide, Mica, Fragrance (Natural), Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.

Formulated without:
Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Parabens, PEGs, PPGs, Urea, DEA, TEA or Phthalates.

Buy on Sephora
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
An SPF is the most important step in my skin care routine, and even on a cloudy day, I slather that screen on. I always thought that sunscreen was an annoying yet necessary step in my skin care routine. They always felt heavy and left a white cast on my pale self until I met this Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen by Tatcha. This is a super lightweight product that has a velvety cream-like consistency. It really and truly does blur my pores and prep my face for a makeup-free day. It also provides the perfect canvas for foundation and the mess of make up a paint on my face. At $65, this is a pricey means of UV protection but SO worth it.
Lauren B.
Miramar, FL
I could rave on and on about this sunscreen all day. Not only is it PA +++ but it also smells AMAZING. It isn’t greasy at all and actually blurs some of my pores to the point where I don’t even have to feel like I need makeup! There’s no white residue left on my skin after using it and did I mention it smells AMAZING?! Made a post about it on my skincare instagram page skingasmic... but I just wish it wasn’t so expensive! I’ll probably still spend the money though, just cause I love it so much and have never found another sunscreen like it
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Amazing sunscreen and primer in one! It really perfects my pores and it also works as a primer. It has SPF but it does not give me that SPF shine or white mask effect if you know what I mean. It is feather light and did not break out my sensitive skin.  This, my fellow lady friends, is probably the holy grail of sunscreen and a fantastic primer to boot. Yes, it is pricey but it's totally worth it, and a little goes a long way, it is so easy to spread evenly on the face.
Marti W.
I’m not entirely sure if this product does much to improve my skin, but I have really enjoyed using it the past few months. It doesn’t clog my pores and it is very smooth. I love the matte finish and I find it isn’t too heavy. I do really like the smell and the satin-like feel it gives to my skin. I have two travel size of these and I use regularly. A little does go a long way. I’m not sure if I’d buy the full size just because it is so expensive. I also feel this works better as a primer than the tatcha silk canvas.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
I really love this. I was trying to incorporate sunscreen into my morning routine but I hate the smell and feel of traditional sunscreens under my makeup (and I wear a lot of makeup sometimes). This one claims it can be used as a primer too so that caught my attention plus Tatcha was having a good promo so I took a leap of faith. It’s great as a primer and I love that sunscreen finally has a place in my routine the only down side is the price. It’s definitely high end status for a sunscreen but I’ve bought primers that were more expensive. Being a 2 in 1 product justified this purchase for me but if you don’t care about the priming factors I’m sure you could find a cheaper better alternative for you.
Katy L.
Glendale, AZ
this is the best suncreen I've ever used! I live in AZ with sensitive dry skin. This sunscreen applies very smoothly and does not clog pores. It is a must have skincare product to product my skin from aging and sun damage and I will not leave the house without it. It comes in a very cute packaging. I use to buy this from Sephora whenever they have the 10% sale but recently found them on the Costco website for a much better deal at their  regular price.
Jessica R.
Bonita, CA
This sunscreen feels unlike any other. It is very smooth and creamy and not sunscreen like. It is not sticky or greasy and smooths out the skin. It does not dry my skin out or pill. I also enjoy that it doesn’t leave a white cast and applies very easily. It’s also great for my dry skin and doesn’t make it worse.
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product broke me out like no other. The only thing that I changed in my makeup routine, I used this product after washing my face and before applying foundation. I did like it as a face primer, I felt that my skin looked soft and flawless and my foundation looked so great. But after 3 days of using this product consecutively, 3 large pimples formed, 2 on my nose (ouch!) and 1 on my chin. Thankfully, I got this as a sample at Sephora. The lady tried to sell me on it and she told me this was a great product and will not break me out. You know what they say, don't believe everything you hear.
Selina H.
Montebello, CA
I got a sample of this to try and it broke me out the first few times I used it, but it was fine after that! I like how it doesn't leave a white cast on my face. I'm not really into sunscreens, but I like this one! A little goes a long way even though this tube is pretty pricey. I would recommend even for people with super oily skin like me.
yeng y.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my best sun screen. I love the texture it’s not too oily on the skin like any other sun screen that I have try on. In my opinion I think the protection is good but I think tatcha couldn’t done better and make it spf 50 instead of spf 35.
Andrea H.
Does this leave the face oily?? (Please don't answer unless you have tried it)
Erin D.
Rochester , NY
I'm trying to compare this to the Drunk Elephant sunscreen... pros or cons?!
Kelly K.
Clovis, CA
Could this be used as a makeup primer for dry skin? If so, is it effective as a primer in keeping foundation on longer?
Jenny D.
It is sticky or leave the white cast after you out it on?
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Is this an oil absorbing sunscreen? I'm looking for something that won't leave me looking like a grease ball come the afternoon!