Tatcha Silk Treasures

Experience a time-honored Japanese practice with a set of three silk-infused wonders. For generations, Japanese women lived, slept, and bathed in silk. Advanced by modern science, this beloved secret delivers younger-looking skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tatcha Silk Treasures!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,338 reviews
Tatcha Silk Treasures uploaded by Letty S.
My friend Mom luvs this stuff..she said her mom has all she make. It is silky and seems high quality,but do ur research she think it's made with silk and who knows how they it, or how they treat the silk worms. Life is precious, even if ur a silk worm. Silk worms matter.
Adele F.
wirral
2,597 reviews
I love it I have never tried that product and it’s good that is vegan proof and I will gladly try it out and see how it feels and I can’t wait to try it

Looking for your answer?