Im looking for a new oil cleanser. I wear heavy duty makeup and need heavy duty cleanser. I always follow with a regular cleanser. Is this Tatcha worth it or should I look elsewhere?
Hamilton - il y a 6 mois

6 answers

Definitely worth it. The products are amazing . I've tried so many with dissatisfaction but Tatcha always works great for me. I have crazy skin so I mean it when I say they are one of the best
il y a 4 mois
Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil works as well as their balm. No scent or weird alcohols and does a 99% perfect job at removing makeup. The Tatcha bottles while gorgeous are hard to gage how much product your getting and I waste a ton of extra cleanser with theirs.
il y a 6 mois
I like the Hadalabo cleansing oil you can get on amazon and it’s much cheaper.ROHTO Hadalabo Gokujun Cleansing Oil
il y a 6 mois
Yes I like it but I also use Farmasy green clean. It’s a remover that melts on your skin. It’s so refreshing.
il y a 6 mois
Heck I'll be honest some days when I'm wearing a heavy eye look ill use cotton pads with extra vrigin coconut oil and cleanse like that and then use a clean one to swipe it off and then gently rub my face down with it and swipe it all off and then do a double cleanse afterwards with a milky cleanser like purlisse blue lotus cleanser and then either murad acne cleanser or Neutrogena hydro boost cleanser to make sure there are no oils left on my face so they won't clog my pores. And I've had no problems aat all and no breakouts from this. My skin has actually been better since doing this because so many other products I've used bothered my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and actually have to use medicated eye drops 2x a day.
il y a 6 mois
Try The Ordinary. Squalane Cleanser I really like it. It’s only like $7 so it’s a good starting point before you drop $$$ on Tatcha.