Has anyone tried this cleanser? What are your thoughts? Is it better than gel cleansers?Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
Ottawa, ON - il y a 4 mois

5 answers

I think this on one of the best cleansers. It’s perfect for any skin type oily, dry, or combination like mine. Leaves you clean and hydrated but without any oil residue. I have tried other cleansing oils and cannot find any as good as this one.
il y a 3 mois
I have dry and sensitive skin and I find this oil to be too drying. If I don't use the next step in my routine right away my skin starts to feel tight and uncomfortable. I also don't find that it's good at removing makeup unless your makeup is very minimal.
il y a 4 mois
I typically use oil cleansers or balms as part of a two-step cleanse. I start with the oil cleanser gently massaged into my skin to breakdown and melt away my makeup. Then I add a bit of water to emulsify it and help start rinsing it away. I follow this with a gentle cleanser - my current routine uses a gel cleanser but really you can use whatever works best for your skin type. Tatcha makes some great cleansers that pair well with the oil cleanser, but it's not a requirement for good results.
il y a 4 mois
Gel cleansers don’t clean as well in my opinion. For this and other oil cleansers, you can massage for as long as you like til you get the gunk out of your pores!
il y a 4 mois
this is a beautiful light cleansing oil... love esp in warmer months I switch with Algenist cream gel for Winter Both must haves !!! Staple and Ive tried everything 💜