Has anyone tried this cleanser? If so do you use it everyday? The Tatcha Oil cleanser, that is.
Minneapolis , MN - il y a 8 mois

4 answers

This cleansing oil is amazing! It removes all of your product without stripping your skin or being too heavy that it clogs your pores. Only draw back is the price in my opinion.
il y a 4 mois
I just use it to take off my make up which is not everyday. It literally melts all the make up off.
il y a 6 mois
I used it but did not like it. I have oily sensitive skin. It and the other tatcha products broke my face out and irritated it....the smell was horrible. It may work for you. If I were you I’d you could get a travel size to try do that first to see if you like it.
il y a 8 mois
I use the Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil every day and have for years now. I have combination dry and normal, with very sensitive skin and small breakouts and it has been the only cleanser that gets off all the makeup without feeling like it strips my face. I stopped having the large painful breakouts that were my normal when I switched and now mostly just have hormonal small breakouts. It also does a great job taking off regular eye makeup.
il y a 8 mois