BY TATCHA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-in-one makeup remover and cleanser with camellia oil that gently melts away impurities, even waterproof makeup, leaving behind pure, silky soft skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more…Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil thoroughly cleanses the skin without stripping natural moisture, leaving it balanced and nourished. It does not contain mineral oil, so the liquid emulsifies completely and leaves no residue. Japanese camellia oil (tsubaki) is richer in oleic acid than olive oil and an excellent source of vitamins A, B, D, and E and nourishing Omegas 3, 6, and 9. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Anko, the Camellia-harvesting women of Oshima Island were famed for their glowing skin and long, lustrous hair. Geisha discovered their secret was the oil from the seeds of the winter-blooming camellia flower and used it for centuries to remove their iconic stage makeup without drying or damaging the skin. Tatcha has advanced this treasure in the Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil. This product is noncomedogenic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, dermatologist tested, and cruelty-free. It is formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, urea, DEA, and TEA. Beauty that gives back: Your purchase of a full-sized Tatcha skincare item will fund a day of school for incredible girls through their Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership with Room to Read. see more...

Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil 10 oz/ 300 mL
  • "This is my favorite oil cleaner right now. I love Tatcha products and was hesitant to use more oil on my combo/ sensitive/ acne prone skin, but I have not had a breakout and my skin is very hydrated, soft and “dewy”. It also does a very good job at cleansing. I purchased the mini size at Sephora and will purchase the full size when I run out. Highly recommend for oily/ combo/ sensitive skin" in 6 reviews
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
I am obsessed with this cleansing oil!!! It is worth the price! I have combo / oily skin and it works so well for me. It removes all my makeup and never leaves my skin feeling dry or stripped. I highly highly recommend this cleanser!!
Amy T.
This is just ok.. people really love and rave about it but it didn't really remove all my makeup.. it is very gentle on the skin and I love tatcha products but I will not repurchase this one.
Shannon J.
Patterson
I absolutely love this. It' s mousterizing and removes make up very well. The packGing is always sleek and simple. I was very jasppy with this purchase, i continue to use several products from this line.
Melanie R.
Luxury Makeup remover!

excellent oil to remove waterproof makeup, and does not cause irritation on the face.💎🌹
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone used this to remove their eye makeup? If so does it burn your eyes?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Walaa R.
Batra ..Talkha
I really want to buy that soon 😍😍 can anyone tell my it's advantages💙💙
Nancy J.
San Diego, CA
Would this be okay for people with sensitive skin?
JazlynDalliz A.
Lares
Any way to find this a bit cheaper??