BY TATCHA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-in-one makeup remover and cleanser with camellia oil that gently melts away impurities, even waterproof makeup, leaving behind pure, silky soft skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more…Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil thoroughly cleanses the skin without stripping natural moisture, leaving it balanced and nourished. It does not contain mineral oil, so the liquid emulsifies completely and leaves no residue. Japanese camellia oil (tsubaki) is richer in oleic acid than olive oil and an excellent source of vitamins A, B, D, and E and nourishing Omegas 3, 6, and 9. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Anko, the Camellia-harvesting women of Oshima Island were famed for their glowing skin and long, lustrous hair. Geisha discovered their secret was the oil from the seeds of the winter-blooming camellia flower and used it for centuries to remove their iconic stage makeup without drying or damaging the skin. Tatcha has advanced this treasure in the Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil. This product is noncomedogenic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, dermatologist tested, and cruelty-free. It is formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, urea, DEA, and TEA. Beauty that gives back: Your purchase of a full-sized Tatcha skincare item will fund a day of school for incredible girls through their Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership with Room to Read. see more...

Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil 10 oz/ 300 mL
  • "This is my favorite oil cleaner right now. I love Tatcha products and was hesitant to use more oil on my combo/ sensitive/ acne prone skin, but I have not had a breakout and my skin is very hydrated, soft and “dewy”. It also does a very good job at cleansing. I purchased the mini size at Sephora and will purchase the full size when I run out. Highly recommend for oily/ combo/ sensitive skin" in 6 reviews
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is a great oil, it gets all my makeup off, even my most stubborn mascara. I have stl skin and feel like this helps to keep it moisturized while cleaning.
ChloeMarie D.
San Antonio
I started using this about 2weeks ago along with the rice enzyme and I LOVE IT my skin texture has almost gone away comeplety. I totally highly recommend this.
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
This product is a holy grail for me. I use it as the second cleanse in my routine and it effectively melts off all of my makeup and feels so luxurious.
Naomi C.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this to get rid of my makeup. It washes away and doesn’t leave the skin feeling oily. It turns to a milky substance once mixed with water.
Jamie S.
Pleasant Pr, WI
This is the best cleansing oil I've used in my entire life not to mention you get a large amount of product which makes this totally worth it.
Heather C.
Washington, DC
Got this in my sephora play and i really like it as a light cleanser/ makeup remover. Only downside is it hurts if you get it in your eyes.
Angeline G.
Hanford
THIS IS THE BEST CLEANSER IVE USED!!! It melts away my makeup and has cleared my little pimps on my face!! Def recommend
Cheyanne D.
Heflin, AL
I like this stuff. It’s not my favorite cleanser but it is one of my favorites. It’s very soft and gentle and gets the job done
Leslie S.
I lovee this cleansing oil. It takes off all my makeup without any hassle. My skin feels smooth and clean after using it
Jordan K.
This oil cleanser is hands down the best thing to clean your face with! It's so effective and gentle at the same time.
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone used this to remove their eye makeup? If so does it burn your eyes?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Walaa R.
Batra ..Talkha
I really want to buy that soon 😍😍 can anyone tell my it's advantages💙💙
Nancy J.
San Diego, CA
Would this be okay for people with sensitive skin?
JazlynDalliz A.
Lares
Any way to find this a bit cheaper??