BY TATCHA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-in-one makeup remover and cleanser with camellia oil that gently melts away impurities, even waterproof makeup, leaving behind pure, silky soft skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more…Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil thoroughly cleanses the skin without stripping natural moisture, leaving it balanced and nourished. It does not contain mineral oil, so the liquid emulsifies completely and leaves no residue. Japanese camellia oil (tsubaki) is richer in oleic acid than olive oil and an excellent source of vitamins A, B, D, and E and nourishing Omegas 3, 6, and 9. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Anko, the Camellia-harvesting women of Oshima Island were famed for their glowing skin and long, lustrous hair. Geisha discovered their secret was the oil from the seeds of the winter-blooming camellia flower and used it for centuries to remove their iconic stage makeup without drying or damaging the skin. Tatcha has advanced this treasure in the Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil. This product is noncomedogenic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, dermatologist tested, and cruelty-free. It is formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, urea, DEA, and TEA. Beauty that gives back: Your purchase of a full-sized Tatcha skincare item will fund a day of school for incredible girls through their Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership with Room to Read. see more...

Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil 10 oz/ 300 mL
  • "This is my favorite oil cleaner right now. I love Tatcha products and was hesitant to use more oil on my combo/ sensitive/ acne prone skin, but I have not had a breakout and my skin is very hydrated, soft and “dewy”. It also does a very good job at cleansing. I purchased the mini size at Sephora and will purchase the full size when I run out. Highly recommend for oily/ combo/ sensitive skin" in 6 reviews
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
So I’ve been looking for a good makeup remover I always have mascara or eyeliner left on and crumbled! This was a first time for me I love tatcha saw this and had to try it’s very gentle, smooth works amazing!!! A bit pricey but I would recommend it!
Alyssa D.
Ellicott City, MD
The Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil is my holy grail oil cleanser! I always use this as a first cleanse at night to take off my makeup and it does WONDERS. Smells AND feels luxurious and melts everything away, leaving my skin smoother than ever
Mehgan H.
Minneapolis, MN
Removes all of my makeup and filth from the day. I have combination skin and this cleanser left my skin well hydrated but not greasy, or heavy feeling. It’s pricey but you don’t have to use much to get all of the things off yo’ pretty face!
Victoria B.
This is really nice for my sensitive, redness prone skin. Bought initially as part of the kit for dry skin from the tatcha website. Gentle enough for use with retin-a. Very pampering and luxurious. Overpriced but I will probably re-buy as I haven’t found anything similar in an oil. Usually oils are too drying for me I.e. DHC.
Milly H.
Foxboro, MA
I love this product, I use the mini size to bring to the gym for quick and easy makeup removal. Love that it washes away instead of having to use a washcloth. Doesn’t irritate or break me out which is great, my skin is very acne prone.
Tara F.
South Point
Love using this cleansing oil in the morning before my day starts, especially when my skin is feeling a little dry in the winter months. Super gentle cleansing and leaves my skin silky soft and ready for makeup application.
Julie J.
Staten Island, NY
I adore this product. it literally melts away your makeup and leaves your face feeling smooth and hydrated. No significant smell to it which I love. Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil 10 oz/ 300 mL
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
This oil cleanser is really nice. I like the smell of it and it is a great first step to remove makeup. I love ho hydrating it is. The only thing is that the price is so high. I might repurchase this if it’s on sale.
Allison K.
South Florida
I first tried Tatcha products as part of the bestsellers kit at Sephora. At first I used this completely wrong - with a wet face and wet hands. DO NOT USE WITH A WET FACE AND WET HANDS! Use this on dry skin only! When used correctly, it will melt off all of your makeup completely. It melts away my stubborn Chanel mascara with ease. Plus, it is great for dry skin because it does not dry your skin out at all. It’s an oil so it’s very hydrating and does not break me out.
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this cleanser in my Sephora Play bag awhile back. I really like Tacha products & think this one works okay. It is gentle and fragrance-free. I prefer the rice milk cleanser, though. This oil cleanser worked better for my oily skin before getting pregnant. Since being pregnant, my skin doesn't react well to oil and causes breakouts. I'll save the rest for when my skin reacts better to it. I'm unlikely to purchase the full size in the future because of the price.
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone used this to remove their eye makeup? If so does it burn your eyes?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Walaa R.
Batra ..Talkha
I really want to buy that soon 😍😍 can anyone tell my it's advantages💙💙
Nancy J.
San Diego, CA
Would this be okay for people with sensitive skin?
JazlynDalliz A.
Lares
Any way to find this a bit cheaper??