BY TATCHA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-in-one makeup remover and cleanser with camellia oil that gently melts away impurities, even waterproof makeup, leaving behind pure, silky soft skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more…Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil thoroughly cleanses the skin without stripping natural moisture, leaving it balanced and nourished. It does not contain mineral oil, so the liquid emulsifies completely and leaves no residue. Japanese camellia oil (tsubaki) is richer in oleic acid than olive oil and an excellent source of vitamins A, B, D, and E and nourishing Omegas 3, 6, and 9. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Anko, the Camellia-harvesting women of Oshima Island were famed for their glowing skin and long, lustrous hair. Geisha discovered their secret was the oil from the seeds of the winter-blooming camellia flower and used it for centuries to remove their iconic stage makeup without drying or damaging the skin. Tatcha has advanced this treasure in the Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil. This product is noncomedogenic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, dermatologist tested, and cruelty-free. It is formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, urea, DEA, and TEA. Beauty that gives back: Your purchase of a full-sized Tatcha skincare item will fund a day of school for incredible girls through their Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership with Room to Read. see more...

Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil 10 oz/ 300 mL
  • "This is my favorite oil cleaner right now. I love Tatcha products and was hesitant to use more oil on my combo/ sensitive/ acne prone skin, but I have not had a breakout and my skin is very hydrated, soft and “dewy”. It also does a very good job at cleansing. I purchased the mini size at Sephora and will purchase the full size when I run out. Highly recommend for oily/ combo/ sensitive skin" in 6 reviews
Tonya W.
Love this cleansing oil! Removes all my makeup including mascara. Rinses clean and doesn’t strip my skin or leave a film. I use this as my first cleanse. I massage it into my skin saving my eyes for last so I don’t spread mascara all over my face. Then I wet my hands and start rubbing it again. The oil turns milky and then I’m able to wipe it cleanly away with a soft cloth. My skin or dry and very sensitive so finding good products that don’t irritate my skin can be hard. This one is perfect!!
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
I like this a lot. It works great and leaves my skin feeling baby soft. The only thing I’m knocking this for is being overpriced. I have so many other cleansing oils that don’t break out my skin and take off my makeup just fine without being $40. From drug store to high end this one is good but not unique in any way. I do love tatcha products and will continue to but them however when I’m done with this one I won’t be repurchasing.
Chrissy R.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Another product I had high hopes for. I use the indigo rice exfoliator for sensitive skin and it works great l. I use it 2-3x a week so I don’t over abuse my face. I wanted to change things up and try tatcha’s brand of cleansing oil. Everything was going great until I got to my eyes. It burnt like nothing before. Sadly I had to return this cleansing oil :(
Tara D.
Walton, NY
I like this product to remove makeup. It smells good and works well. I don't think it's a good enough cleanser alone, though. Even using it with my clairisonic I didn't think it got my face clean enough and I had to double cleanse with another cleanser. While it does remove makeup well it's a bit expensive to use as just a makeup remover. So I won't be repurchasing.
Joy R.
I was gifted this by my bestie at Christmas, and my sensitive, combination skin is definitely grateful!

This product removes even the most waterproof of eye products without the need to tug or pull in the delicate eye area.

It also soothes my skin, as opposed to turning it red / blotchy like many cleaners I’ve used in the past. It also doesn’t leave my eyes stinging or oily.

I follow up with another cleanser after (but I always double cleanse at night after wearing makeup. I can be acne prone) and then use moisturizer and/or treatment serums as usual.

I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality, luxurious makeup remover/cleanser. Especially those with sensitive combo skin like me (it didn’t break me out even though it’s an oil!)
Jayna P.
I have used this product for a few months and at first, I loved it, but after a while I started having skin issues. I have VERY dry skin, but my nose has been getting clogged easily for a while now. I just figured out that it was because of this product. It takes your makeup off like a dream though.

I stand by Tatcha as a brand for good quality, natural skincare, but this product just didn’t work for me in the long run. It’s also super expensive and there are cleansing oils that are just as good as an alternative to this. TATCHA Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
Kayla P.
Chattanooga , TN
Honestly I don’t understand the hype? Maybe because it’s tacha? The only advantage of this verses any other oil cleanser I have used is the smell. This stuff SMELLS INCREDIBLE! It didn’t burn my eyes which I guess some others have. But all in all I think the Boscia and the Sephora brand are just as good and much cheaper.
Cherie K.
I love this brand. I usually use their creams and serums but this cleanser was so nice and my face didn’t feel all tight and dried out afterwords. Another staple added to my skin care routine. Have yet to try anything I didn’t like from Tatcha.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
So I’ve been looking for a good makeup remover I always have mascara or eyeliner left on and crumbled! This was a first time for me I love tatcha saw this and had to try it’s very gentle, smooth works amazing!!! A bit pricey but I would recommend it!
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone used this to remove their eye makeup? If so does it burn your eyes?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Walaa R.
Batra ..Talkha
I really want to buy that soon 😍😍 can anyone tell my it's advantages💙💙
Nancy J.
San Diego, CA
Would this be okay for people with sensitive skin?
JazlynDalliz A.
Lares
Any way to find this a bit cheaper??