Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil

This 2-in-1 makeup remover and cleanser of Camellia Oil gently melts away impurities, even waterproof makeup, leaving behind pure, silky soft skin.

Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil What product do you use to double cleanse???
Has anyone tried this cleanser? What are your thoughts? Is it better than gel cleansers?Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
Does this clog your pores?
Start your review of Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil!
Product Highlights
I was hesitant to try oil to clean my face since I have very sensitive skin, but this is awesome! I use it to remove my makeup easily, even mascara, and it doubles as a face cleanser too. At first, using the oil is strange, but it leaves my skin so soft that now I don't think I'll use anything else! I follow this up with Tatcha's exfoliating rice powder, then apply serum or moisturizer. My skin is luminous now!in reviews
Brooke S.
Lancaster, SC
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by Brooke S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is probably my favorite product from Tatcha! And I have almost tried everything. I love trying new things when it comes to skincare but I will always come back to this!! It really takes off all makeup so effortlessly. I just rub 1-2 pumps into my skin and rinse off with warm water. This is a great oil for your first cleanse!! 💜
Jessica P.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best cleansing oil ever! Gentle, light weight and effective! This stuff breaks up makeup, doesn't strip the skin and leaves me hydrated but clean. Can't say enough good things about it.
Monica P.
West Orange, NJ
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by Monica P.
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by Monica P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this cleansing oil in a Best of Tatcha kit a while ago, and I did like this. It removed my makeup and did not leave me feeling greasy or oily. I didn’t notice any bad effects on my skin while using, and I only needed to use a little bit to get all of my makeup off (excluding eye makeup- I was not a huge fan of using this for my eye makeup). This was a mini, and while looking up the full size price of nearly $50 is too much for a cleansing oil for me.
Jennifer G.
1,666 reviews
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by Jennifer G.
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by Jennifer G.
I love this cleansing oil (so much so that I got the super size 10oz bottle!). I use it on days with light eye makeup or no makeup at all, I don’t find it does the best job at getting heavier applications mascara/liner off. It’s not a super thick oil so easy to maneuver and massage onto the skin. Smells light and floral. Packaging is nice and the pump works well to dispense a good amount of product per press-down!
Laura B.
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by Laura B.
***UPDATE*** It's been a month since I wrote the original review. Sadly, I have to say this is not working for me. First of all, I notice that if I use it and then wait a while before adding my next step my face feels tight and dry. When I was using it before, I was going in immediately after with the rice polish and then essence. I have started using Tretinoin again and need to wait a half hour after cleansing my face. Also, have been trying different foundations. I used this several times a day between the foundations. In both situations my skin felt tight, dry and uncomfortable. Also, if you wear a full face of makeup and your foundation is medium or full coverage you are not going to get it all off the first time. Need to search for a new cleanser. Original review below............. I started using this oil cleanser about 2 weeks ago when I received it in the Tatcha dry skin starter kit. It was weird at first because I'm used to starting with a wet face and a foaming cleanser. With this, you start with a dry face and hands. I quickly got used to it though. I use it once a day at night. It does a great job of removing makeup and cleaning my face. If I'm wearing mascara I usually have to go in a second time just around my eyes. It has a very mild, clean scent and leaves my face feeling soft. It says it works for all skin types and I would highly recommend it!
Amanda L.
Vero Beach, FL
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by Amanda L.
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by Amanda L.
I’m currently on my 3rd bottle. It’s what I use for my first step of my double cleanse. This will take off ANY makeup, even the stubborn Sky High waterproof mascara. I love this stuff so much. If I could only have 3 products in my skincare stash, this would be one of them (I have a ton!) I love love love this. It makes my skin soft, non stripping and one bottle lasts a long long time!
A S.
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by A S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok so I didn’t love it. It didn’t live up to the hype for me. It made me break out after a couple of uses. Would not recommend.
Preet D.
Anaheim, CA
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by Preet D.
I love this makeup removing oil. It makes my skin feel so refreshed. I think all of tatcha products are amazing! I follow this routine with the Tatcha Rice Polish wash. Love! Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
humera T.
Allen, TX
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by humera T.
This is my favorite Cleansing oil it’s easy to use and cleans out all the dirt and grime on my face and freshens it up and I use it at the end of the day making it must have in my beauty arsenal I love it
Ashley G.
Paterson, NJ
Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved it! Great for both a one step cleanse and a double cleanse. I use it as a one step when I feel my skin is drying out from a regular cleanser since it’s oil based it doesn’t strip my skin and actually adds moisture. For a double cleanse I would start with this product to break down my sunscreen or any makeup I’ve used throughout the day especially waterproof mascara or eye makeup. Then I would wash it off using a regular gel based cleanser with or without a makeup eraser or face halo depends on if I need a little more exfoliation. It definitely has been a game changer in maintaining my skin moisturized. If you have dry skin I totally recommend it! It’s very gentle and safe around the eyes I haven’t felt or noticed any irritations and I get pretty close for eye makeup removal as I mentioned before.

171 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rina D.
Menifee, CA
il y a 2 mois
Noora S. il y a 2 mois
I make sure to use an oil based cleanser first then a water based cleanser. You can tell by reading the first ingredient on the back. If it says aqua first, it means it’s an water based cleanser. For my oil based I use the pink banila makeup remover/oil cleanser it’s amazing and for the price even better.
Ajara B.
Ottawa, ON
il y a 3 mois
Laura B. il y a 2 mois
I have dry and sensitive skin and I find this oil to be too drying. If I don't use the next step in my routine right away my skin starts to feel tight and uncomfortable. I also don't find that it's good at removing makeup unless your makeup is very minimal.
Christine H.