BY TATCHA

A daily, gentle yet effective exfoliator, cleanser, and toner for dry skin types. This creamy, water-activated exfoliant polishes skin daily to a jewel-like luster. Nourishing Japanese rice bran blends with papaya extracts to address fine lines, uneven skintone, hyperpigmentation, and breakouts. Recommended for dry skin types, licorice root soothes and balances skin while natural exfoliants gently buff away dullness and dead skin cells leaving skin perfectly prepared for your favorite serum or moisturizer with more effective results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "The true secret to the geisha's radiant skin is gentle, daily exfoliation. The Polished Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder softens, exfoliates, and conditions, revealing baby-soft skin every day. I am delighted to tell you that your purchase of a Tatcha skin care item will send an incredible girl to school for day through our Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership." Victoria Tsai This product is non-sensitizing, non-irritating, cruelty-free, and dermatologist tested. Ideal for normal skin types, the effective but gentle formula does not contain harsh abrasives. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Turner W.
Montgomery, AL
This is my favorite skincare product I have EVER used. I love the way the powder lathers when wet - it is very luxurious. It is true to name in that it is gentle, but exfoliates dead skin leaving my skin touchable smoother and with smaller pores. I have sensitive, combination skin that it does not irritate or overdry. I use this product daily!

My only warning: it is not always effective at removing makeup, so I suggest adding a makeup remover to your routine if you wear long wear or waterproof makeup.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
Very gentle and no fragrance at all. It’s also very travel friendly as it’s in a powder form and you just mix a little water before you use it. It’s also like a gentle exfoliator so it’s nice to have a little exfoliation while you’re cleansing your face.
Tiffany M.
Lawson, MO
I love this product! I have very sensitive skin and I breakout with every other cleanser I use, but this was very gentle and it cleanses my skin as well. After every use my skin feels nourished and super smooth!
Sarah S.
Lancaster, NY
I got a sample of this to try from Sephora and loved it so much I bought the full size! I have oily skin so I like to use a gentle exfoliater either in the morning or at night to help Keep my skin clear. This works perfectly! It's a little pricey but worth it!
This was a light enzyme powder that is finely milled. Finely milled products are great because it gives them a better chance of being absorbed into your skin and working their magic! My skin after felt fresh and new. This product left me glowing.
Lauren B.
Love how gentle yet affective this is! It’s not drying at all and actually works! A ton of gentle products don’t work that well but this one definitely does without being super drying! I definitely recommend this to anyone with gentle skin!
Meriel Y.
Randallstown, MD
I love mixing this in with their Camelia cleansing oil for gentle exfoliation! It has a little opening to sprinkle some out; I put cleanser on my fingertips first and then sprinkle this into the cleanser and rub in small circles around my face. Doesn't irritate my sensitive, cystic acne-prone skin!
Sara B.
This is my favorite product for exfoliating right now. I only use it about 2 times a week. I mix it with the pure one step cleansing oil and it makes my skin feel amazing.
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
This is a step in my morning and evening skincare routine of Tatcha products. It works well with my sensitive, combination skin. I love that it removes anything that the camellia cleansing oil missed, as well as exfoliates, and works as toner for me to apply the essence and everything else in my skincare routine. I just pour some of the enzyme powder in my left hand, let some warm faucet water run over my right hand and let it drip off my fingers into the palm of my left hand. I rub my two hands together and work on exfoliating my face before rinsing dry. A little bit of added water goes a long way, you can make it a milder or more intense exfoliator by how much water you add to the powder. My face feels deeply cleansed and refreshed afterwards.
Jen C.
Tatcha's Polished gentle rice enzyme powder has been the epitome of luxury for my super parched skin! While pricey, it's a worthy buy since you only use about 1/2 teaspoon at a time. Using it daily will prime your skin for your makeup routine. It's water activated, so do not apply it directly to the skin. Add water a few drops at a time until the mixture is a creamy consistency. It only takes seconds, and is worth the time, and price. The jar, and packaging are exquisite!

Highly recommended!
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Is Tatcha really worth it? Any pros and cons?
Keiyl M.
How do you apply this? is this a cream and turns into powder?
Arlene T.
I've been really interested in this product because all everyone on Instagram swears by it but can someone tell me what exactly it does? And how? My skin is good because I don't put random things on my face, so I need some more information.
Courtney B.
I tried the non-gentle version, but it irritated my extremely sensitive skin. Is this one gentle enough to use every day?