Tatcha Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder 0.35 oz uploaded by Pragati L.Tatcha Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder 0.35 oz uploaded by Pragati L.

BY SEPHORA

A daily, gentle yet effective exfoliator, cleanser, and toner for oily and active skin types. This creamy, water-activated exfoliant polishes skin daily to a jewel-like luster. Nourishing Japanese rice bran blends with papaya extracts to address fine lines, uneven skintone, hyperpigmentation, and breakouts. Recommended for oily skin types, dokudami helps prevent breakouts while natural exfoliants gently buff away dullness and dead skin cells leaving skin perfectly prepared for your favorite serum or moisturizer with more effective results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "The true secret to the geisha's radiant skin is gentle, daily exfoliation. The Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder softens, exfoliates, and conditions, revealing baby-soft skin every day. I am delighted to tell you that your purchase of a Tatcha skin care item will send an incredible girl to school for day through our Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership." Victoria Tsai This product is non-sensitizing, non-irritating, cruelty-free, and dermatologist tested. Ideal for normal skin types, the effective but gentle formula does not contain harsh abrasives.

Tatcha Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder 0.35 oz
  • "This product makes my skin feel so silky smooth after washing my face! It’s much better than a normal face scrub because it helps with sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
Valerie M.
I love everything about the Tatcha polishing powders!! They are so great at resurfacing your skin in an extremely gentle way, so there is no irritation or redness. There also isnt a tight feeling - I know a lot of people like that but the tight feeling IS NOT GOOD! It means youve stripped the moisture from your skin by an overly harsh cleanser or because you've waited too long to put your moisturizer on. Your cleanser should never strip moisture from your skin. These are so perfect because they actually hydrate lightly but clean your pores so well! Plus some great texture benefits from the rice!
Pragati L.
I received Tatcha polishing rice powder sachet from Sephora play box. This product is unbelievable, only after three to four use my skin was clean and clear. All the blemishes were fading soon.
It is in powder form, needs to add few water drops to make cream consistency an then massage on face. I have experience a huge difference in one attempt. My skin became soft and polished.
Katie M.
Austin, TX
I tried this product as a sample and absolutely loved it. I did feel that this was deeply exfoliating without stripping my skin of (much needed) moisture. I have mildly sensitive, extremely dry skin with my main skincare concerns being flaky, dry patches, texture, dark spots, and wrinkles. This was such a gentle exfoliant that I didn't worry about it tearing my skin or causing wrinkles, and it definitely helped with the texture and dark spots. All in all, I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a gentle, yet deep and effective exfoliating cleanse.
Ericha M.
Sewickley, PA
I really loved this product! It left my skin feeling soft and smooth and even helped with some blemishes and my hormonal breakout concerns. Gentle enough for my sometimes sensitive skin. A bit of a high price tags but great product and treat for your skin!
Aubree B.
Little Rock, AR
I am in a love affair with This brand. There is literally nothing they can do wrong. Ever single item, including this one is top notch. I’m so happy with performance, it is super light on your skin and definitely makes a noticeable difference.
Stephanie Ann S.
Bay Shore, NY
Love how this exfoliates my face. You get a decent amount of product for the price. It’s very gentle, but still gets rid of all the dead stuff on your face. The packaging is super luxe as well.
Britany H.
Louisville, KY
This face wash is unique in that it’s made using rice. I love using this line. My face always feels clean and soft afterwards, it’s so gentle on my skin. I bought this product at Sephora. I would buy this again. The price is a little high but if your like me and won’t buy makeup until your skin is takin care of first, I do recommend this product!
Cee V.
Love love love this product! There’s nothing like it. Has a weird texture when you pour it in your hand but once it hits water it becomes a lather. Pros about this product, leaves your face soft and smooth. Cleans the face and it’s not too harsh.  Con, super duper pricey!
Jamie R.
This is a super gentle physical exfoliator that leaves your skin smooth, bright, and polished. I definitely recommend getting a tester from Sephora because you won’t regret it. Instant results, no complaints.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
I love tatcha as a brand it is so freaking great ! I think that it is a bit pricey but it definitely meets the expectations I had for it b I purchased this at sephora and I definitely will repurchase