BY TATCHA

A creamy, water-actived enzyme exfoliant effortlessly releases debris from the skin, leaving it polished and baby soft in an instant. Contains Japanese rice bran, skin-clarifying Dokudami and HADASEI-3 Bioactive Complex, a proprietary blend of rice bran, green tea and red algae extract. Formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, urea, DEA, TEA or phthalates. Ideal for all active + combination skin.2.5 oz see more...

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I was nervous to use the Tatcha Deep Rice Enzyme Powder at first since I thought the Classic was a lil harsh, but I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed the deep cleaning that this green powder cleanser gave. It cleaned my face & removed makeup. It is expensive though & probably not a product I could use daily, but for an weekly deep clean 👍.
Renata S.
Renata S.
This works great as an exfoliator. It left my skin feeling baby soft and it actually cut down my oil production for a couple of hours, and because I have extremely oily skin I was very impressed by it. This product didn't irritate my skin and I would definitely recommend this to anyone suffering from large pores to acne prone skin.
Misty L.
Misty L.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: Tatcha - Polished: Deep Rice Enzyme Powder
This stuff is GLORIOUS. It says to mix with a small amount of water, but I add a couple drops of a cleansing oil instead. I end up with the softest, cleanest, most amazing skin I have ever had in my life. It's definitely a little expensive, but I have yet to go through a full jar because of how long it lasts. Worth every penny!!
Lia D.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Tatcha - Polished: Deep Rice Enzyme Powder
Love this! Leaves my skin soft, polished, and my pores tightened. I love that I can adjust how exfoliating I want it to be. I use it in the morning and it does a great job at prepping my skin for the rest of my skincare routine.
This is literally the best face wash ever. It helps keep oil in check and it exfoliates. It is also gentle enough to use everyday! this is a holy grail cleanser for me.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
I heard a lot of rave about this product. It's not that special to me. I guess I could try some other brand that isn't too expensive
Kylee W.
Kylee W.
Kalamazoo , MI
Fantastic and great for oily skin! Removes impurities while being gentle at the same time! Pricey but a little goes a long way!
Cherise1676 ..
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Tatcha - Polished: Deep Rice Enzyme Powder
Wonderful product and line!
Do your research like I did and you'll see the story behind this amazing line of products! Not only are they amazing and actually WORK but there's a story behind the line that will amaze! Anyhow, I use this every night and mix it with the cleansing oil AND a bit of water. I put it on as a mask and leave it for about 10 minutes. Then I soak my Eve Lom Muslin Cloth In really warm water and wring out the excess, then hold that to my face for 10 seconds and repeat twice more, rinsing and resoaking the cloth all 3 times. Then I rinse. My skin hasn't felt or looked this good for years! I am SO impressed (not easily done with all the supposed "miracle" cleansers that claim so much nonsense!) and I have used nearly everything from the most expensive (literally) high end brands to the reasonably priced and well known brands but this is the only one I'll give this level of praise to. Every woman should tweak a product to make it work for them because "directions for use" are very generic, so my recommendation is to try this, along with the oil. Use them separately and try them together and find a system that works for YOU; you'll find it, it may just take some time but there's really NO reason to not try this! Invest in yourself and pamper yourself! Yes, it's pricey but aren't you worth it?! I think we all are! I've been using this regularly for 6 months and it has earned its 5 stars without question!
@Influenster #influenster #contest #influensterawards
Karen P.
Karen P.
Review for: Tatcha - Polished: Deep Rice Enzyme Powder
This might sound a little bougie, but I purchased this for my 13 year old son. The exfoliants in the drugstore are no where near this good and they aggravate his acne. If you have acne or even just very oily skin, you will love this stuff! It is gentle enough not to disturb sores but effective enough to unclog pores and resurface. If you use it twice a week, without making any other changes, I am sure that you will see a difference in a month. It is a really effective product.
Kara O.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Verified Purchase
Nice but.... I, like many wanted Tatcha's products to change my skin!! I had high expectations, only to be disappointed in the long run. I did happen to find SOMETHING ELSE... Fleur De Lis Naturals- Rice & Papaya Enzyme Powder- which a ton of people already reviewed & compared to Tatcha. My work was already done! A must try on the Fleur De Lis Naturals. I've used it now several times instead of Tatcha.
How does this compare to the indigo powder? I am curious! I have normal/dry skin with a few clogged pores.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Has anyone with cystic acne tried this and has it helped or not?